• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MightyKeef on Comedy and Content Creation

The Smashboards video interviews are back! For this video interview, we have Kieth "Mighty Keef" Ford, a content creator from the YouTube channel The Keef Crew that specializes in creating sketch comedy and combo videos for Super Smash Bros.

Mighty Keef is a YouTube content creator for the YouTube channel The Keef Crew. Mighty Keef, along side his friends, specialize in making various comedy sketch series that are inspired by the game Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. 'Players In a Nutshell', 'Smash 4 Moments', 'Life As a Smash 4 Player', and other comedic scenarios that players can themselves to relate to.

In this video interview Keith and I go over various topics such as how he got into making content on YouTube, his experience at 2GG's Civil War, how he got into the competitive scene, and our thoughts on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Author's Note: We would like to thank Mighty Keef for giving us this interview. If you wish to keep up with him, be sure to check him out on Twitter and subscribe/tune in to his YouTube channel for more comedic fun! Till then, stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh Olalde

Comments

His videos are way too real. I watch the ones he makes of characters I play only to be met with thoughts of "Damn, I do that..."

Last edited:
Great videos, favourite one was the cloud main episode - look out for that one if you haven't seen it.

Top Bottom