• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Might host a tournament. (Camden County)

dealth0072

Smash Journeyman
I have been thinking of hosting a tournament for either Melee or Brawl in South Jersey. (First time hosting by the way)

Date: TBA

Venue: M. Allan Vogelson Regional Branch Library
203 Laurel Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043

Parking is available directly across the street from the library in the Echelon Mall parking lot.

The tournament will be held in one of the meeting rooms on the third floor.
(Not to scale)

I am here to ask you, the people, whether to make this a Brawl or Melee tournament, because I can not for the life of me decide what will appeal to people in the area.

I have a friend who works here and will most likely be the actual host, while I co-host and participate in the tournament as well. I have yet to contact her about this whole thing though, but will ASAP once people give feedback on either Brawl or Melee.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
O hey Voorhees I was born there lol.

thats an interesting area, u could get a good attendance with both games there, though probably a bit bigger brawl attendance.

il get you guys out with running it if youd like and providing that I can get there (for either game) since this seems to be your first hosting time.

Top Bottom