• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Might be moving to San Francisco - Where to find events in the area?

Crenando

Smash Cadet
NNID
discOtter
Player from NY, PR'd in Westchester, here... I might be moving to San Francisco some time in the next year. Where do SF smashers post their tournament info and listings? I can't seem to find any information anywhere. Is there a Facebook page, or something? Thanks in advance.

Soulimar

Smash Cadet
NNID
Soulimar
Player from NY, PR'd in Westchester, here... I might be moving to San Francisco some time in the next year. Where do SF smashers post their tournament info and listings? I can't seem to find any information anywhere. Is there a Facebook page, or something? Thanks in advance.
Hey! I'm not sure if you'd had any luck finding our scene but NorCal smash 4 is primarily on facebook. You can join the group here

Top Bottom