• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Smash Circuit - CHAMPIONSHIP POSTPONED - WARSAW, IN

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Interesting how the circuit discussion turned into a Bushido Blade discussion...
You truely don't know what I do, do you? If I tryed I could easily flip the topic to pichu like i've done countless times. I've mindgamed hype thread to a topic about me before. I'm better than a really good troll. But 5x more serious and not trying to troll.

But yeah red shadow can kill with knifes? to good like that other chick with the naginata is ********.

I unlocked katze, so if anyone plays that game and hated trying to unlock him yeah i've got my memory card to copy and paste.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Hey MSC attendees!

Next tournament is May 15th in Springfield, Ohio! It will be hosted by the awesome Smashfield crew at Nope's house. It's basically his next monthly also.

Singles points are being updated atm!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yeah, I was in Chicago this weekend, so I haven't had a chance to update it XD. I'm workin on it now!

EDIT: Singles updated!

It's a battle for 1st in the Championships! If Krystedez can win at the championships and M2K finishes in 3rd or lower, Krystedez will be the circuit champion!
If M2K doesn't show (which is like 99.99999999999999999999999999999% unlikely), then it will be a battle between Krystedez, Shugo, Renegade, and maybe Judge.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
How many people does the circuit cut payout? For doubles?
That I need to figure out. With everyone not teaming up the same way all the time, it's hard to keep that together. Over the next month and a half, I'm gonna be doing my best to recalculate all that with all the doubles results.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
13 dollars was your singles cut?

And Count, if I remember from past circuits, the circuit pot all goes to first, but I'd need OS to correct me on that.

Count

Smash Champion
Any updates?

Where is the championship gonna be? How are you doing doubles? How many spots are you paying out for the circuit cut? etc.

clowsui

Smash Legend
you guys should seriously think about updating that thread for that tourney on the 17th cause if not...i might host/nope might host

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
! UPDATE ! UPDATE ! UPDATE ! UPDATE !

Finally got to talk to Ren, so the champs will be in Indianapolis on July 17th!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
! UPDATE ! UPDATE ! UPDATE !

Ren's tournament is now the final regular season event. Due to unforseen circumstances, I can no longer attend this tournament (on the 17th), so the championships have been moved to the 14th of August. See OP for new update.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
! UPDATE ! UPDATE ! UPDATE !

Ren's tournament is now the final regular season event. Due to unforseen circumstances, I can no longer attend this tournament (on the 17th), so the championships have been moved to the 14th of August. See OP for new update.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
~ MOAR UPDATE ~

So... the date for the championships have just simply been postponed for the time being. I just don't have the time right now to work out on something. HOWEVER, we still will hold the championships, unless everyone just wants me to have the singles circuit money of $335. I mean... that's fine with me lol

But seriously, the championships will be sometime soon, so keep them eyes peeled.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Still in the works with that... I have 4 different jobs going on right now so I haven't had the best chance to venue shop lol. More than likely still it's gonna be in Warsaw.

Top Bottom