• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Smash Circuit - CHAMPIONSHIP POSTPONED - WARSAW, IN

judge!

Smash Ace
sigh i miss last seasons circuits people took them for real and had huge turnouts = /. now people r like circuit...every **** tourney in midwest is a circuit

lou4222

Smash Lord
Springfield plans on running one, and it will be epic, and only hige tourneys will be on it. Also we will spread it around the MW (Michigan, Chicago, Ohio, Indianapolis etc.)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Hey guys, the word from Xero is that this weekends tournament has been canceled, including on the fact that the attendance list is less than 10. See you in February in Michigan!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'll have the thread for our event up by tomorrow, but It will be on 2/6 in Ann Arbor (Same venue as LoLiS)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
OP being updated!
* EVENT CALENDAR UPDATED
* SINGLES STANDINGS UPDATED
* DOUBLES - Will be updated soon

MSC #4 was successful! Next up is MSC #5 on March 27th in Winthrop Harbor, IL!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Do it on the 24th or there'll be split attendance between IN and KY. All of KY's going to the Lexington event (and you actually said you were too >_>)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU FOLKS THIS WEEKEND!!!

Someone give IN a ride to this tourney.

SOMEONE GIVE M2K A RIDE TO THIS TOURNEY, HE REALLY WANTS TO COME TO THIS!!!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
From what I heard, MSC 5 in Winthrop Harbor was a success! Great job Webster!

NEXT EVENT is 4 WEEKS in INDIANAPOLIS hosted by Renegade and myself! Looking forward to bigger turnouts as the circuit season is beginning to come to a close!

Icyo

Smash Ace
Looks like I'm really going to have to step it up if I want to get as many points as m2k.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Event #6 (April 24th) - INDIANAPOLIS, IN (hosted by Renegade/TheBlueBlade) - Thread TBP

why? why does brawl rub it's self in my face? I can only make it to in city tournments really and the ones are brawl why? "Cries".

Top Bottom