• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Microsoft Mash (A tf2 style Xbox Crossover)

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
If Xbox had a team fortress 2 style crossover who would you want in it?

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
TF2? No way. In my opinion that would be lame and a huge let down. I'd much rather have it be like Smash Bros.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Since I consider most of the popular Xbox characters to be tanks for the average all around character I want Frank West. His Primary weapon is the handgun; for his secondary weapon, a pie; and for his melee a plunger. Every character has a special movement option like in Paladins. For frank west he runs around in his shopping cart when you click in the left joystick, but if he is in the air he does a knee drop. Also every character causes something special to spawn in the map. For Frank West Women from Dead Rising 1 spawn. Every character also has an X-button action (like how Blinx can control time but for everyone it varies widely) For Frank West it's his camera. He takes pictures to level up and get better weapons. Sometimes when he takes pictures of the women in the map they give him food. When Frank West levels up he can use The Weapon Cart (it replaces his shopping cart) ; an assault rifle replaces his pistol; and a pole weapon replaces his plunger, then a paddle-saw. And finally his grenade toss isn't a grenade at all but a Frisbee.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
The Lemmings - with the main mechanic being a little like that of Olimar but with like, several hundred Lemmings and with you as a "Lemming master." The primary gimmick is that there is an infinite supply of Lemmings but they take a while to replenish, so it's actually completely fine to have them all just die.

Also, as a fun little gimmick, if a match lasts four years, all of the Lemmings on the field instantly die.

Top Bottom