• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ranbats 7 Results Thread - Livonia, MI

stewyian

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles - 6 teams
1: xatic and nate
2: Stewy and Anther
3: Cam and Cody
4: Loe1 and DRDN
5: Pulse and JTSM
5: Smile and SP

Brawl Singles
1: LOE1
2: Anther
3: Ksev
4: Stewy
5: Orcah breah
5: Cody
7: Cam
7: Smile
9: Xatic
9: WTP
9: Iceman
9: Nom
13: Timeless
13: Zyth
13: AlfaStryke
13: DBP
17: bilal
17: Malus
17: Geno
17: Master
25: SoulpEcker
25: Pulse

PM Singles
1: Shady
2: Dope
3: Anther
4: DRB | Vaporeon
5: SoulpEcker
5: Zyth
7: SuperTH
7: LOE1
9: Flan
9: RobJoe
9: JTSM
9: FF Xatic
13: verigo
13: Nom
13: Tesla Coil
13: Flip
17: 2nd WInd
17: scala
rest drowned in pools

LOE1

Smash Lord
dayum i got bodied in everything except brawl singles lol

shoutouts later maybe if i feel like it :|

:wario:

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
~~~~DontBePlayins Shoutouts~~~~
1: LOE1 - Good **** on first place. Yours and Anthers game on PS2 was hilariously derpy. Don't slouch though, keep up the practice and win a tournament that isn't free ;)
2: Anther - Every single time I meet you you continue to get cooler and cooler. You give me the motivation to stay pika and you always have a smile on your face man. You better stick with smash 4 or i'll cry <3
3: Ksev - Them consistent placings man. I know I haven't been around long but to me it's looking like you're starting to pull away from the other fish flopians.
4: Stewy - Didn't get to see your set with Ksev but that's a hard match up. I don't know if it's a lack of motivation or a ****ty character but it seems like you're slouchin. I know I don't have much room to talk but you can be better than that and I know it.
5: Orcah breah - STEALIN MY NAME AND ****. I SEE YOU. But real though not an awful showing considering you weren't practiced. From our friendlies it seemed like I was catching up to you a little bit though. If there are nights you aren't busy and you want to have some sparring buddies me and Rog are always down man. I wanna see you beat anther cus that matchup... http://www.hahgay.com/
5: cody - You let your pride get in the way man. Your MK could beat any ICs on point. You keep me to a higher level of play and I'm going to keep you to the same thing. If you stick with MK and practice it you can beat the PRed players. Team wifi needs to step it up.
7: Cam - Pretty awesome dude from what I can tell. It'll be cool if I see you at other events. That low tier hype.
7: Smile - You give some great advice but i let it get to my head too much when I kept fishing. I might have seemed mad at the point but I really do appreciate it. Next time I see you we should get some friendlies.
9: Xatic - Did you buy more spice rum with that 5$? :cool: Nah thanks for keeping me motivated to stay pika. I'm going korean dj mode and you're on my list *****. Prepare your body.
9: WTP - For how many events i've been to I haven't played you yet. You seem like the michigan false without a true main xD. Good **** on top 10.
9: Iceman - Idk if you've been practicing or what but you were on point yesterday. You bodied me in our moneymatch and I know I keep saying this but i'll keep practicing. I want to be a match for you because I know i can. Good **** on top 10.
9: Nom - Dood why are our matches always so close. If I didn't fish as much I THINK I might've been able to take a game off of you. Next time.
13: Timeless - I didn't get to see you play at all but I didn't even realize you played brawl and I thought you said you were new? Good stuff.
13: Zyth - Gay brackets were gay. Sorry man :/. I still haven't played you yet either. We should moneymatch next tourney.
13: AlfaStryke - Didn't get to play against you. I dunno if you're michigan but good stuff. HMU for friendlies next tourney i'm always looking for practice
13: DBP - ****ing scrub. Could have gotten top 10 if you were more consistant.
17: bilal - You aren't even on the boards but I'll write exactly what I told you. Study trela.
17: Malus - Didn't get to play against you or see you play. Maybe next tournament?
17: Geno - ^
17: Master - ^^
25: SoulpEcker - Wait is this soulpech?
25: Pulse - Everybody told me to not go pika when I was trying to learn him because of the massive skill wall but it's so worth it. If you need help let me know.
Shoutouts to ****ty results thread. Ori where you at.
Shoutouts to going to bdubs before the tourney with bill and having some delicious nachos
Shoutouts to stewy and xatic for trying their hardest to run the tourney. The time was actually pretty good.
Shoutouts to ps2 for being stupid as ****.
Shoutouts to michigan smash. I love you guys.
On a completely unrelated note. I might be hosting an event. HMU on skype or pm me here if you're interested. The event depends on interest. The date is flexible.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
loe1 ggs in marvel

full shoutouts later.. hopefully I won't forget this time.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
ggs to everyone i played. can the link for all the videos be put on here once uploaded? i think i played about four sets on the recording setup including wfs and gfs

Dplasterer

Smash Rookie
I would like to thank everyone that went to this event for making my first ever tournament very enjoyable. I was surprised on just how great this community really is. I learned a lot and got some new connections for tournaments and players in my area. Everyone was very supportive and helped me learn some new moves and tactics. I had an absolute blast and I can't wait to meet more of the community and I will definitely be going to more events. Thank you all again!

Anther

Smash Champion
its only a +1 for wario lol

anther is getting closer and closer to beating me tho
I better not be getting closer because of lack of confidence from you ;P!

But yeh, I'm just losing due to being outplayed consistently. ;-; Nothing particularly janky or anything like that.

Early shoutouts to Timeless for driving me to the venue and Smile for getting me home :D. I couldn't be where I am now without you two...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro Quick Shoutouts
  • Zyth - fun set, i feel like if you actually put your mind and effort into getting better you could get ranked.
  • Smile - great set, the decision of switching to Diddy definitely made me know I was gonna win. I've played Zinoto too much to know how to fight diddys. We should play again soon.
  • Anther - always a pleasure to play Antoine. I wanted to test my MK since we've done nothing but Oli/Pika and I think I'll stick to my guns next time we fight.
  • Nate - great set, tad salty that I made 3 input errors and they cost me the games. You have made tremendous leaps and bounds growing as a player its sparking my interest in getting better. Watch out next time we play.
  • Ohio - ty for coming, always love seeing you guys
  • West Michigan - love you guys <3 I'll visit you guys eventually, I miss the west side.
  • Ian/Scott - thanks for hosting in my absence. Scott, i'll see you at PS6. Ian I'll see you this weekend most likely.
  • Timeless - you are jjust as cool irl as you are in person. I look forward to hanging with you more.
  • Zack/Bill - Love my Grand Blanc homies.

Timeless_

Smash Rookie
TImeless's Shoutouts:

1) LOE1 - Was super to chill to see you play this weekend and actually not see you time 1 person out. I almost jumped in joy of this.
2) Anther - Not a problem picking you up, if you ever need a ride again, just let me know. Great sets watching some pika play. Btw, HOW DO YOU NO DIE :(? Pika should not live to 180% on multiple occassions.
3) Nate - It's always fun when we play. I'm sure I'll get good enough one day to actually take more than just 1 stock off ya. Great sets man. See you in the DCE.
4) Stewy - BRO, I got to see some chain grabs, I never get to see you do them since you don't play IC's in friendlies. Great Job TO'ing, hope to see you host more.
5) Ori - Was fun to finally meet you. I'll get my english right on this, but you are just as cool IRL as you are ONLINE. HUE HUE HUE
6) Cam - Thanks for the compliments, and look forward to hanging out. Although, I'm still sad I lost to capt. Falcon, I'll get there someday :D GGs.
7) XATIC MAN - Finally got to pick this noob up from his house where people jump out of trees and kidnap us. Was fun at Tony's and at the tourny. Great job Mr. TO.
8) DRDN - Great TO'ing man and the stream looked sick. Bummed you didn't enter singles for brawl, but did see you play some Diddy and did take some notes :D.
9) WTP - You play against Zinoto too much, which means you annihilate my Diddy. Thanks for the tips and love the fact that you take a more analytical perspective. I'm sure I'll see you more at Ian's.
10) Geno - Was our first tourny set ever for the both of us. You taught me how to adapt to something that wasn't working. GGs

stewyian

Smash Ace
so i ****ed up alot TO'ing this, my seeding was bad and I apologize for that, I will work on seeding brackets better and I also apologize for certain people not getting into the bracket, it isnt my responsibility to make sure you enter but I still feel bad, I also apologize for no pools or mystery event, only so much can get done when only 4 setups get brought unfortunately, shoutouts to all I played, I placed well considering I havent legitmately practiced or played ICS since Sktar 2 other than a few troll friendlies and a couple bracket matches in Ohio in which I played poor.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Just a couple shoutouts.. not gonna do a lot.

LOE1: I think I have the worst record vs you than anyone else in the Michigan scene just because of how often I'm seeded against you. But GGs in Marvel.
Cody: ROB is ********.
Zyth: Shame P:M Doubles was canceled. I would have loved to see how wonderful Ivy/Sheik would be.
DBP: Every time I see you you're very noticeably better. Keep up the good work.
Geno: I knew I recognized you...
SoulpEcker: Once again you evaded me... I've been wanting to play you in P:M but I'm always one set or even just one game away.
Shady: Of course my only set that gets recorded is me getting bodied by you. xD GGs though, and thanks for the small bit of advice you gave, though I'm not sure yet how relevant that'll be once 3.0 arrives.
Dope: So close... that one tech error that lost me the game.... had a lot of fun though. Interesting to see how much both of us adapted to each other between the first and second games.
Anther: Keep on bapping. :pikachumelee:
SuperTH: WarioWare shenanigans.. /mad.
JTSM: Thanks for the matchup tips, I think they really helped.
Flip: I enjoyed our mm. Lucario is fun to play against. Though I need to stop trying to crouch cancel his combos.
2ndWind: You seem to have most of the techs down, now you just have to learn some more mental stuff. I felt kinda bad playing you pretty early two events in a row though.
Treetz: Our mm was a good way for me to test the waters with my Lucas.... thanks for that.
Alex: I'm getting closer to that fox.... one day. And thanks for the advice on D3.

Shoutouts to rust
Shoutouts to not giving up
Shoutouts to being double eliminated by my main
Shoutouts to running out of pepperoni pizza
Shoutouts to the rootbeer float matchup
Shoutouts to sports for packing bdubs on yet another Saturday night

Shoutouts to no no show Cody
Shoutouts to no show HotArms.

and GGs to everyone I played in both games.

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
Now that my power is back on, shoutouts time!

Stewy: Thanks for the friendlies man, that mu is becoming less frustrating as I'm beginning to figure it out.
Cody: Hey, Ike may be bad, but I don't think you should give up on him quite yet.
Smile: Always a pleasure playing against you, the Diddy mu is so hard tho...
Alfastryke: You're always a fun person to play against, and to hang out with.
DBP: Every time I see you, there's more and more improvement, and stick with that Pika man.
Geno: Didn't actually get to meet you, but I heard you main Zelda, and for that, you have my respect.
Master: Whenever you want to play, just hmu, I'd be more than happy to play friendlies.
Bilal: Dat Marf tho.

Shoutouts to Red Robin for having good food
Shoutouts to West MI and OH for making the trip over here
Shoutouts to Alex for lending me a controller
Shoutouts to :mewtwopm:

Had a ton of fun, GGs everyone, see you all at ps6.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to timeless for being the only person to consider me a TO for this

if you wanted to see more diddy you could just ask

shoutouts to Cody for taking my **** talk and being able to TRY and **** talk back

Shout outs to Xatic for being the man,
I think next time we can figure out the mixer, Ive noticed my CPU has like 4 ports for Audio and we might have been trying the wrong ones for the mixer specifically

Anti-Shoutouts to 3.0 Ivy i dont even need to play you to know I hate you,
Anti shoutouts to 3.0 really being 2.7 because its missing like 6 chars that are n 3.0

JTsm

Smash Master
1: Shady : That Ivy is too ****ing good. lol. Can't wait for 3.0. xD
2: Dope : You definitely should go diddy. DDD is fun, but he gets pooped on in more MU's than he should be.
3: Anther : Dat knowledge man. Hopefully it'll expand.
4: DRB | Vaporeon : It was nice seeing you and glad you came. Fun matches and I'll deff work hard to get better at not only Snake, but diddy and maybe others as well.
5: SoulpEcker: Thanks for coming! I know it's an awful drive and I (and hopefully everybody in MI) appreciates it as well.
5: Zyth : Random DK **** on everyone lol. Glad I didn't had to face you for once.
7: SuperTH : GG in our pool set. I know you SD'd, but I'm catching up.
7: LOE1 : You were slacking that day, but I'll make sure to take that advantage next time.
9: Flan : Thanks for coming by. We'll deff MM next time we meet.
9: RobJoe : GG's in our set. I should have thought more, but you got meh. lol
9: JTSM : omano
9: FF Xatic : Thanks for TOing and coming over. Tis was fun. <3
13: Nom : Glad my advice helped.
13: Tesla Coil : Keep using toonlink. You're much better off. I can see a lot of potential in you.
GG's to everyone in my pool. Keep getting better ^^

SoulPech

Smash Master
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I FORGOT TO DO SHOUTOUTS ;ASLFJ;LSKJFSL​
SOULPECKER'S HOLY **** THIS *** IS **** LATE SHOUTOUTS!
BLAH BLAH BLAH​
Brawl Singles​
1: LOE1- TIMEOUTS BLAH​
2: Anther- TOO GOOD BLAH​
3: Ksev - GETTING BETTER BLAH​
4: Stewy - HOUSING BLAH​
5: Orcah breah - GRIME BLAH​
5: Cody - MAD BLAH​
7: Cam - COSBY BLAH​
7: Smile - HIVES BLAH​
9: Xatic - OLD BLAH​
9: Iceman - BLAH​
9: Nom - I'M SCARED OF YOU BLAH​
13: Zyth - KFC N DESERT PUNK BLAH​
13: AlfaStryke - STOP WINNING IN A GAME YOU DON'T PLAY BLAH​
13: DBP - BOOTY CHICKS BLAH​
17: Geno - WTF YOU WERE HERE A;LSKJ;SLKJF;ALSKJF;LS BLAH​
25: SoulpEcker - I DIDN'T **** PLAY BLAH​
PM Singles​
1: Shady - IVY DUMB BLAH​
2: Dope - DIDDY 2 GOOD BLAH​
4: DRB | Vaporeon - UMBREON BLAH​
7: SuperTH - JOHNS BLAH​
SHOUTOUTS TO ROOTBEER BLAH​
SHOUTOUTS TO COOL PEOPLE BLAH​
ANTI-SHOUTOUTS TO CRANKY DRIVING BLAH​
ANTI-SHOUTOUTS TO MCD'S INCIDENT BLAH​
BLAH.​

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Cold ass Michigan under a ****ing pine tree
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I FORGOT TO DO SHOUTOUTS ;ASLFJ;LSKJFSL

SOULPECKER'S HOLY **** THIS *** IS **** LATE SHOUTOUTS!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Brawl Singles
1: LOE1- TIMEOUTS BLAH
2: Anther- TOO GOOD BLAH
3: Ksev - GETTING BETTER BLAH
4: Stewy - HOUSING BLAH
5: Orcah breah - GRIME BLAH
5: Cody - MAD BLAH
7: Cam - COSBY BLAH
7: Smile - HIVES BLAH
9: Xatic - OLD BLAH
9: Iceman - BLAH