• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Michigan Project M Power Rankings

lordhelmet

Smash Master
SEASON 4 UPDATE

1. Anther (-) :pikachu2:
2. JZ (-) :ivysaur:
3. Lain (-) :marth::fox::falco:
4. Tetra (+2) :kirby2::ness2:
5. Dirtboy (+4) :squirtle:
6. Lordy (-2) :ike::falcon:
7. LOE1 (-2) :wario:
7. NoJ (NEW) :gw:
8. Tap (NEW) :yoshi2:
10. Yata (NEW) :snake:

fZk has left the panel and we have picked up Dirtboy. Let the **** talking commence.

Kerfuffle

Smash Apprentice
3 new people is pretty crazy. I'll be working on a combo video to show off the new PR, hope to be done in about a week. But then again I'm a little lazy, so might be a little longer.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
3 new people is pretty crazy. I'll be working on a combo video to show off the new PR, hope to be done in about a week. But then again I'm a little lazy, so might be a little longer.
Technically last season had 3 new players too, in fact every season has had 3 new players

Last edited:

Kerfuffle

Smash Apprentice
There are weeklies at Kzoo on Tuesdays, nothing in GR at the moment but keep your eyes out for things like GVGP and Project MSU. Also, on Mondays now there is a weekly at CMU hosted by Dirtboy. As for east, I have no clue

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Gamers gauntlet coming up and bowling for smash both on the east side. Not sure about the Play n Trade schedule yet. East never had too many events after the Schoolcraft locals shut down. Insanity hasn't been running lately either, but they had a lot of events around the summer.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I've decided to necromance this thread, because reasons. There's still a fair number of players who use Smashboards, or come to Smashboards first, that aren't 100% aware of the Michigan Project M group on Facebook where the majority of discussion takes place.

If Lordy could update the OP with more information on how Michigan peeps can find our new congregatory spots that'd be healthier for the scene, which just experienced another really well-to-do tournament of 68 people(with a 64 man cap... whoops!), and promises of a bigger, better venue in the future(with no such cap?).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MichiganProjectM/

Also, if you're looking to follow PR, make sure to pay attention to this document, which is taken care of by Veil.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...W1D8qBNMawbcB0QAMYDUjDYnnY/edit#gid=764058696

lordhelmet

Smash Master
SEASON 5 UPDATE

1. Anther (-) :pikachu2:
2. Dirtboy (+3) :squirtle:
3. Lordy (+3) :ike::falcon:
4. Tap (+4) :yoshi2:
5. Morsecode (NEW) :samus2:
6. Tetra (-2) :kirby2::ness2:
7. Lain (-4) :fox::marth:
8. Yata (+2) :snake:
9. Yono (NEW) :roymelee::metaknight: