• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
slayer, and KJH for top in the PR, idk what place though. BIgy also, he came to a smashfest in West mi, and the gentlemens open and he just has to sand off that rust before he is godly again

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
and Blake for honorable mention

can i get a "wut wut"

so far the gentlemen's club has penetrated the lower ranks of the PR one by one...next up, HIV+! who will claim his head? dare i say...ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR!?!?!?

it's gonna happen

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The PR will be updated after Big House 3. It's really close between a few people right now so that'll be good to "break" some ties. Bring your A-games, gentlemen.

kd-

Smash Lord
lolol MI Melee thread so dead, Smashboards comes back up and it may as well have not gone down for MI Melee.

Oh, and since I sniped the first XenForo post in the Big MI thread, I might as well "snipe" the first post-DDoS post in at least one MI thread

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium

The Big House 3
Results Thread
October 12-13, 2013
Ann Arbor, MI

What an amazing weekend! This tournament was one of the most fun, challenging, and exciting events I've ever been a part of, let alone organize. Just three years ago I was starting out as a new TO hosting small locals at my house... I never could have imagined growing a tournament series to an event of this magnitude, and I feel really great about how far the Midwest community overall has come from the days where we could barely squeeze out one triple-digit tournament per year. So glad to have received so much support that we have a national tournament series again in my home region. You guys know I love my Smash history, so here's some trivia about The Big House 3 to give you a perspective:

* Biggest Smash-only tournament of the year (240 unique attendees)
* 3rd-biggest Smash tournament of the year overall behind EVO 2013 and Apex 2013
* Biggest Midwest Melee tournament in over six years, since FC-Diamond (256 entrants) in 2007
* 2nd-biggest Project M tournament of all-time (90 entrants), ahead of Low Tier City (64 entrants) and behind FC10R (105 entrants)
* 23rd-biggest Melee tournament of all-time (172 entrants) ahead of Revival of Melee 3 (163 entrants) and behind MLG Orlando 2006 (176 entrants)

This is by far the biggest project I've ever taken on and the toughest tournament I've ever had to run. 240 unique attendees will do that to any TO, but there were the behind-the-scenes events that made life even tougher. Dealing with website downtime from DDoS attacks that shut down UM Smash (and tournament registration) for over a week. Being forced to switch t-shirt companies three days before the tournament. Managing a situation in which I asked a top player and good acquaintance not to attend due to extreme outside circumstances previously unprecedented to me. As a wise co-TO once said, it's not necessarily about how high you go when things run well, but how you respond when things don't go well. Luckily for me, the best was saved for tournament weekend, and I couldn't be happier with the result.

Everyone who knows me knows that I'm a die-hard Melee fanboy, but I also want to say a word about how impressed I was with the PM community this past weekend. I've had my fair share of trouble trying to host multi-game events in the past, whether it's due to a lack of cooperation from attendees or a disconnect from one of the event's communities, but I've never even come close to feeling that way with the PM scene. It's a game born out of a respect for the precious Smash titles we have and also a desire to raise gameplay standards for the competitive scene, and the community reflects that in every way. Can't say enough about how much I enjoyed the PM presence at the event, and I really hope to continue that partnership in the future.

I have so many people to thank for helping make this tournament happen. All of them deserve recognition for their contributions. I can safely say the tournament this past weekend was truly made better by each and every one of these people, and I'm proud to associate with them in any capacity I can.

Calvin (VGBC | GimR) for his incredible work taking livestream production quality to new heights, taking the lead in gaining us social media exposure (7K viewers at a grassroots national!), and putting an enormous effort into executing my vision for how the event should be presented.
Adam (PM | Strong Bad) for doing anything and everything PM-related for the event, from rounding up the PM community to attend in huge numbers to organizing the Roy and Mewtwo playable setups to organizing the grand livestream reveal on Day 2; excellent work in a monumental TOing role.
Arian (OXY | TheCrimsonBlur) for being the most supportive out-of-region attendee ever; can't thank him enough for helping me set up mirror registration on Team-OXY and just being there when it counted.
Amine (Roki) for taking care of all technical internet and livestream questions out of my league and bringing his whole desktop to the venue for the UM Smash livestream.
Brian (BLiu) for supporting the UM Smash livestream all weekend, helping save some of Pittsburgh, and sending constant tournament results updates to SRK.
Chris (CTL) for delivering big-time as the stream TO; if you enjoyed the fast-paced stream lineup, thank CTL for his awesome work in one of the most important roles of any national tournament.
Wenzel (BigWenz) for stepping up with solid TOing help throughout and being one of the funniest, coolest people I met for the first time this weekend.
Richard (BloodyJoker) for pool captaining, driving people literally all over the place, and putting up with my unnecessary bantering all weekend.
Chad (kd) for pool captaining, running every errand imaginable throughout the weekend, and serving as an awesome TOing resource overall.
Chris (Aceplayer) for holding down the fort at the check-in desk all weekend and reminding me that I need to laugh every once in awhile.
Eric (401k) for taking care of airport transportation for several individuals; can't say enough how much of a burden this lifted from my workload.
Chi (clowsui) for being the go-to guy for random venue errands, giving input on scheduling, and putting up with my mid-tourney rants.
Jon (C_Naught) for stepping up as a clutch last-minute TO staff addition and for all his absolutely amazing production work for Melee It On Me and UM Smash.
Matt (Dempt) for a ton of TOing help, especially throughout the day on Friday, and retaining his unofficial title as the chillest ************ in the Melee community.
Somiyah (Sola Gratia) for her great cinematography and production support at the VGBootCamp livestream throughout the weekend.
Blake (Ripple) for taking on the recording manager role and doing a fantastic job communicating with the rest of the TO staff during singles bracket.
Josh (Coffeemug) for coming through in the clutch with last-minute photography requests; can't thank him enough for the work he did.
Chris (AlphaZealot) for all his help and advice dealing with the DDoS attacks that shut down UM Smash for over a week.
Tim (KishPrime) for helping me last-minute with the FC-style pool sheets, finding time in his schedule to attend, and continuing to be a great TOing inspiration.
Bobby (Scar) for supporting the tournament in every way possible, being the most electrifying commentator in Melee, and continuing to serve as the best community rep in the scene through Melee It On Me.
Kris (Toph) for showing off his commentary versatility alongside two of the most different co-casters in the Melee community; really phenomenal work by one of the best new commentators in the business.
Sheridan (Hyuga) for his TOing input before the tourney, teams commentary during Melee Doubles Top 4, and taking on the role of DSR Nazi.
Chris (Wife) for having enough faith in the event to attend with the rest of MD/VA and proving he's still one of the greatest commentators in history.
Travis (samox) for putting his heart and soul into making The Smash Brothers documentary and allowing Big House to be the stage in which it was unveiled.
Steven (Bionic) for training me in the arts of how-to-set-up-online-registration and always being there when I needed additional help.
Aaron (Apasher) for working around his testing schedule and still managing to show up Sunday.
Julian (Zinoto) for pool captaining and coming on board as the most last-minute TOing addition ever.
Mark (Moose) for pool captaining and driving SFAT, PewPewU, and Scar from the airport on Friday.
James (Duck) for housing and driving a bunch of Chicago-Land and West Coast players.
Tim (Timofey) for driving Hax from the airport super early Friday morning like a boss.
Jake (Butch G) for driving Hungrybox and Toph from the airport on Friday and dropping off Dr Peepee on Monday.
Aj (Euscher) for driving Dr Peepee from the airport on Friday.
JCaesar, Toast, Carroll, and metroid for helping record PM Singles Bracket and/or Melee Singles Bracket on Day 2.
SFAT and Violence for being the only out-of-region attendees to make it a perfect 3 for 3 in Big House attendance.
Melee It On Me, Air Dash Online, Apex Tournament Series, and Smashboards for their sponsorships of the event.
Everyone for being one of the most cooperative and understanding groups of attendees I've ever come across in my TOing experience. Thanks for putting up with our yelling and rule-enforcing this past weekend.

With that said, here are the results. Note that Melee results are provided below, and PM results are provided by Strong Bad in the post immediately following this.

Melee Singles (172 entrants)
1: CT EMP | Mew2King ($960) :marthmelee: :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:
2: CT | Hungrybox ($480) :jigglypuffmelee:
3: VGBC | Dr Peepee ($360) :falcomelee:
4: SFAT ($240) :foxmelee:
5: Hax$ ($120) :falconmelee:
5: Nintendude ($120) :icsmelee:
7: darkatma ($60) :sheikmelee:
7: PewPewU ($60) :marthmelee:
9: MIOM | Scar :falconmelee:
9: PikaChad :pikachumelee:
9: Kage the Warrior :ganondorfmelee:
9: Idea :jigglypuffmelee:
13: Trail :icsmelee:
13: Kels :foxmelee:
13: Dio Brando :falcomelee:
13: Prince Abu :jigglypuffmelee:
17: Wife :peachmelee:
17: Duck :samusmelee:
17: Moose :falcomelee:
17: Hanky Panky :peachmelee:
17: Frootloop :foxmelee:
17: Shaeden :falcomelee:
17: Kalamazhu :peachmelee:
17: Europhoria :marthmelee:
25: j00t :falconmelee:
25: VaNz :peachmelee: (withdrawal)
25: ZoSo :marthmelee:
25: KJH :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
25: Wake :peachmelee:
25: Christian :linkmelee:
25: Slayer :falconmelee:
25: PGH Carroll :foxmelee:
33: Ripple
33: ORLY
33: Dope
33: Scythe
33: T-Bone
33: moogle
33: Toph
33: Mundungu
41: KishPrime
41: Izek
41: MIOM | Juggleguy
41: HammerTime
41: Coffeeblack
41: Taki
41: Goose
41: Cheato
49: Proskater
49: Gravy
49: Quaz
49: Montross
49: Rusty Shacklefurd
49: Razor
49: The Good Doctor
49: ShroudedOne
57: Spife
57: Green Ranger
57: Arty
57: .Dempt
57: Gibby
57: Dre
57: Oracle
57: Tremor
65: Gooeybanana
65: MIOM | Hyuga
65: Hellsing
65: Rat
65: Asylum
65: Sweet
65: Captain Cleveland
65: Butch G
65: MDZ | MattDotZeb
65: VGBC | GimR
65: Artificial Flavour
65: Blake
65: Windrose
65: OnionChild
65: BlackPanther
65: General Heinz
81: Anther
81: Kappy
81: Bernal
81: CORKUS
81: Violence
81: Syphilis
81: Bowyer
81: Super Lous
81: Max Berger
81: JmanJ
81: trustcarthy
81: KELLYK
81: metroid
81: Slartibartfast42
81: Machiavelli
81: Slasher King
97: zbet
97: Lordy
97: mordicon
97: Shibbypod
97: 0Prz
97: 401k
97: BLiu
97: Stro
97: Yardo
97: Skyson
97: D++
97: Nude
97: roki
97: Excelsior
97: the wizard howl
97: VI
113: DFU
113: luigi master tae
113: Chase
113: BigWenz
113: Blacktician
113: Alco
113: MinorThreat
113: Ultrasatanicus
113: Goonsquad
113: Luigigo-shard
113: CAPS LOCKE
113: Fatz
113: PseudoTurtle
113: Venance
113: Llamaboy
113: Ikkitrix
129: Ferriswheel32
129: Dirac
129: Pizzaman
129: Enigma
129: Crow
129: Noah
129: NextToGodly
129: OXY | The CrimsonBlur
129: SupaDragonYoshi
129: Treetz
129: Malcolm X
129: Kanye Rest
129: tm
129: Axrz
129: meowcenary
129: Master
145: Coffeemug
145: Nutffles
145: Little England (DQ'd)
145: yithril
145: Soggy Rush
145: SaxophoneofTime
145: Ders
145: Krisp
145: Ziggy
145: Deep C. Squid
145: Lanceinthepants (DQ'd)
145: PGH Housewife
145: Garzal
145: bobslob
145: Cort (DQ'd)
145: Zwarm
161: C_Naught
161: Armada Jr. (DQ'd)
161: Torfang (DQ'd)
161: Meridion (DQ'd)
161: Stif
161: Sola Gratia
161: FlynWalrus
161: Oro?! (DQ'd)
161: HotBassFishin
161: Zamn
161: blinK
161: INSANE CRAZY GUY

Melee Doubles (48 teams)
1: Hungrybox + Mew2King ($480)
2: SFAT + PewPewU ($240)
3: Dr Peepee + Hax ($144)
4: Kage the Warrior + VaNz ($96)
5: MIOM | Scar + MIOM | Hyuga
5: Kels + darkatma
7: Duck + Moose
7: Frootloop + ORLY
9: Hanky Panky + Prince Abu
9: Shaeden + HIV+
9: Kalamazhu + Toph
9: Razor + T-Bone
13: Idea + Ripple
13: Wife + Nintendude
13: Gibby + Violence
13: Max Berger + Wake
17: BlackPanther + Gooeybanana
17: Anther + Bowyer
17: Cort + ZoSo
17: Bernal + HammerTime
17: Cheato + The Good Doctor
17: MB-Smash + Super Lous
17: Asylum + Gravy
17: BigWenz + CTL
25: Dope + Juggleguy
25: Dio Brando + MDZ | MattDotZeb
25: Arty + Scythe
25: Spife + Slartibartfast42
25: Slayer + Professor Chromeagay
25: Trail + KishPrime
25: Coffeeblack + Europhoria
25: Artificial Flavor + Blake
33: .Dempt + Captain Cleveland
33: Lanceinthepants + Little England
33: Green Ranger + Sweet
33: moogle + OXY | TheCrimsonBlur
33: mordicon + Mundungu
33: Chase + Noah
33: Goose + OnionChild
33: Formal + Game
33: PGH Carroll + PGH Housewife
33: Kanye Rest + Butt Zone
33: KELLYK + Luigigo-shard
33: Alco + Butch G
33: Acro + Shibbypod
33: DFU + Quaz
33: 0Prz + Rusty Shacklefurd
33: luigi master tae + Skighwalker

Payout Information:

Here is the list of all players who earned payouts in one or more of the four events:
Mew2King
Hungrybox
Dr Peepee
SFAT
Hax
Nintendude
darkatma
PewPewU
Kage the Warrior
VaNz
Kirk
PikaChad
Rat
Oracle
PM | Strong Bad
Scythe

If you're on this list, please email me at michigansmash@gmail.com with your choice of receiving your payout through either PayPal or a check in the mail. If you choose PayPal, tell me what your PayPal username/email is. If you choose to receive a check in the mail, tell me your full name and your full address including state, country, zip code, etc. so I can write the check properly. I prefer PayPal because it's easier, but it's your choice. Do not contact me through social media to request your payout -- email only.

Calculations:

Melee Singles
Entrants 172 (-12 free entries)
Entry Fee $15
Pot Size $2,400
1st 40.0% $960
2nd 20.0% $480
3rd 15.0% $360
4th 10.0% $240
5th 5.0% $120
5th 5.0% $120
7th 2.5% $60
7th 2.5% $60

Melee Doubles
Entrants 96
Entry Fee $10
Pot Size $960
1st 50.0% $480
2nd 25.0% $240
3rd 15.0% $144
4th 10.0% $96

PM Singles
Entrants 90 (-2 free entries)
Entry Fee $15
Pot Size $1,320
1st 45.0% $594
2nd 20.0% $264
3rd 15.0% $198
4th 10.0% $132
5th 5.0% $66
5th 5.0% $66

PM Doubles
Entrants 70
Entry Fee $10
Pot Size $700
1st 55.0% $386
2nd 30.0% $210
3rd 15.0% $106

To anyone reading this results thread, post about your tournament experience here! I know we're mostly on Facebook these days, but it would mean a lot if you could spare a few minutes to type up shoutouts, summarize your tournament experience, or just drop a line or two about your thoughts on the event here on Smashboards. It's great to look back on not only for prospective attendees in the future, but also sponsors and organizations that may be able to help us throw an even better tournament next time. Each post makes a difference -- thanks everyone!

:)

Last edited:

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
SO, rob, when are you going to do this for this years PR? I am interested to see where all you guys end up now that TBH3 is out of the way :)

kd-

Smash Lord
It's just a ranking of how free we are, from I-wouldn't-even-check-the-bin-to-see-what's-inside free to relatively inexpensive

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Hi, this might not be the best place to post this, but I'm from Mexico and I might be going to Michigan at the end of this month and i´ll be there for like 10 days and was wondering if any of you would like to play some smash :)

SoulPech

Smash Master
Hi, this might not be the best place to post this, but I'm from Mexico and I might be going to Michigan at the end of this month and i´ll be there for like 10 days and was wondering if any of you would like to play some smash :)
I suggest messaging Juggleguy. He's one of the TOs in Michigan.

kd-

Smash Lord
Try posting on the MI Melee facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/umsmash/ . This thread is basically nonexistent because MI Melee doesn't like to post in the boards, but we notice stuff from time to time. We'll get the word out, plenty of people would like to smash with you if you're anywhere near us.

Side note - I gotta say, at least you posted in the right place instead of people making new threads of this subject. Big props to that. Every time I see someone make a new thread I kinda throw my hands up and think, 'the regional thread is right there!!!!!!'. Just something that personally irks me

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It would be AWESOME to play vs you. If you do visit, we definitely need to make this happen.

First, join our Facebook group so it's easier to keep in contact: http://www.facebook.com/groups/umsmash/

Second, where exactly in Michigan are you going to be? It's a large state, and the Melee hotspots are concentrated in a few places, so I'd like to know where you'll be.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
if anyone wants to come to midland and play all day one of these days in preperation for beach house, I know it is a bit out of the way but I have a seemingly pretty open schedule (i substitute teach so I can take a day off here or there to play, lust lmk)

money matches

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Accepting all mms

:falconmelee: vs :falconmelee:
Or
:linkmelee: vs :linkmelee:
ONLY

$100000000 min pm if u interested $$$$$$$$$$ 2chainz
Hastagyolo420blazeitdropthebass.com

ALSO are there actually smash fests in EL?? I'd actually love to go and play melee

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
February 2013 - Oct 2013:

Notable tourneys in this ranking period (chronological)
Beach House (2/23/13) http://www.smashboards.com/threads/the-beach-house-results-howell-michigan.334470/
SWEET XI (3/2/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/sweet-xi-sodium-rising-results-3-2-13-ann-arbor-mi.334639/
SWEET XII (3/30/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/sweet-xii-the-finale-results-3-30-13-ann-arbor-mi.335359/
Beach House 2 (4/20/13) http://www.smashboards.com/threads/the-beach-house-2-results-howell-michigan.335857/
Was That You Julian? (5/11/13) http://www.smashboards.com/threads/was-that-you-julian-may-11-2013-rochester-hills-mi.336326/
Toryuken 2 (5/18/13) http://www.smashboards.com/threads/toryuken-2-melee-championships.336523/
Was That You Julian? 2 http://smashboards.com/threads/was-that-you-julian-2-june-8-2013-rochester-hills-mi.337078/
IMPULSE 2013 (6/15/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/impu...013-16-06-2013-toronto-ontario-canada.337646/
Beach House 3 (6/22/13) http://www.smashboards.com/threads/the-beach-house-3-results.338394/
GameCenter (6/29/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/game...u-shroomed-zhu-sfat-silentspectre-etc.338066/
Apasher's Melee Monthlies 2 (7/6/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/apashers-melee-monthlies-2-results-7-6-13-detroit-mi.338319/
EVO 2013 (7/12/13 - 7/14/13) http://www.smashboards.com/threads/evo-2013-final-results.338559/
The Gentlemen's Open (7/27/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/the-gentlemens-open-results.339387/
Body City (8/10/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/body-city-results-8-10-13-ann-arbor-mi.339855/
Shape of Melee 2 (9/14/13) http://www.smashboards.com/threads/...te-change-september-14th-2013-kent-oh.337826/
The Big House 3 (10/12/13 - 10/13/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/the-big-house-3-results-october-12-13th-2013-ann-arbor-mi.341209/
Beach House 4 (10/26/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/the-beach-house-4-results.341760/
Upstate Battle Series 2 (10/26/13) http://smashboards.com/threads/upstate-battle-series-2.341762/

Notable wins during this ranking period (alphabetical)
Blake - Butch G x2, Hellsing, Soul, Tremor
Dope - Carroll, Dre x2, KJH, Tremor, Quaz
Dre - Dope, Kalamazhu, KJH, MattDotZeb, Oro?!
Duck - Abu x2, Dope x2, Europhoria, Gravy, HIV+ x2, Juggleguy, KJH x3, Moose x2, ORLY, Oro?!, PikaChad, Shady x2, Shaeden, Slayer, The Good Doctor, Tremor
HIV+ - Duck, Idea, Izek, Juggleguy x2, KJH x2, Moose x2, Shady
Juggleguy - Bigy, Blake x2, Boback, Cort, doyoung2win, Europhoria, Hammertime x2, Kalamazhu x3, KJH x5, Nakamaru, Reis, Shady, Shaeden x2, Slayer, Tremor x3, Toadster, X
Kalamazhu - Carroll, Christian, Dope x4, Duck x3, HIV+, Juggleguy, Kels x2, KJH x3, Moose, Shady, Shaeden, Toph
KJH - Anther, Bigy, Carroll, Dope, Green Ranger, Hellsing, Juggleguy x4, Scythe, Shady, Shaeden, Slayer, Tremor x2
Moose - Carroll, Christian, Juggleguy, KJH x2, Scythe, Shady x2, Slayer, Tremor, Wife
Shady - Dre, HIV+, Juggleguy, Kalamazhu x2, KJH, Shaeden, Slayer, Toadster, Tremor
Shaeden - Christian, Dope, j00t, Juggleguy, Kalamazhu x2, KJH, Shady, Tremor, Oro?!, Wake
Slayer - Carroll, Duck, Green Ranger, HIV+, Izek, Juggleguy x3, KJH x3, Moose, Shady, Shaeden, Taki, The Good Doctor, Toph, Tremor x2
Tremor - Blake, Dre, Juggleguy, Shaeden, Shibbypod, Slayer x2

Notable losses during this ranking period (alphabetical)
Blake - 1der, Bigy, Tremor, Juggleguy x2, KJH
Dope - Abu, Dr Peepee, Dre, Duck x2, Hyuga, Kalamazhu x4, KishPrime, KJH, SFAT, Shaeden, Taki, Tremor, VaNz, Wife, Yakal, ZoSo
Dre - Christian, darkatma, Dope x2, Nakamaru, Quaz, SFAT, Taki, Tremor, Wife, Yakal, ZoSo
Duck - Dr Peepee, Eddy Mexico, HIV+, Idea, Kalamazhu x3, Kels x2, SilentSpectre, Slayer, Wife
HIV+ - Duck x2, Kalamazhu, Moose, Reis, Shady, Slayer
Juggleguy - Armada, BluntedObject, Duck, Hax, HIV+ x2, IB, Idea x2, Kels, KJH x4, L, Mango, Moose, Nintendude, Phil, Rh1thmz, Shady, Shaeden, SilentSpectre, Slayer x3, Sweet, Taki, Trail, Tremor, Unknown522, VaNz
Kalamazhu - Dre, Europhoria, Idea, Juggleguy x3, Kels, Mango, moogle, PikaChad, Shaeden x2, Shady x2, Unknown522, VaNz x2
KJH - Abu, Dope, Dre, Duck x3, Frootloop, Hax, HIV+, Juggleguy x5, Kalamazhu x2, Mango, Moose x2, PewPewU, Shaeden, Slayer x3, Taki
Moose - Bladewise, C!Z, Duck x2, Frootloop, Hammertime, Idea, Kage, PewPewU, Trail
Shady - Carroll, Duck x2, HIV+, Juggleguy, Kalamazhu, Kels, KJH, Moose x2, Shaeden
Shaeden - Duck, Idea, Juggleguy x2, Kalamazhu, KJH, Mew2King, Scar, Trail, VaNz
Slayer - Abu, Duck, j00t, Juggleguy, KJH, Mew2King, Moose, Shady, SFAT, Taki, Trail, Tremor x2, VaNz
Tremor - Blake, Carroll, darkatma, Dope, Duck, Europhoria, Hungrybox, Juggleguy x3, KJH x2, Moose, ORLY, Oro?!, PewPewU, Ripple, Shady, Shaeden, Slayer x2, Unknown522, Yakal

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
other wins on my list
shady at beach house 2
shaeden at beach house 3
kzhu at apashers melee monthlies 2
carroll and taki at shape 2
tremor X 3 at apashers melee monthlies 2 and twice at beach house 2

Cia

das kwl
Notable wins during this ranking period (alphabetical)
Blake - Butch G x2, Tremor
Dope - Carroll, Dre x2, Tremor, Quaz
Dre - Kalamazhu, KJH, MattDotZeb,
Duck - Abu x2, Dope x2, Europhoria, Gravy, HIV+ x2, Juggleguy, KJH x3, Moose x2, ORLY, Oro?!, PikaChad, Shady x2, Shaeden, Slayer, The Good Doctor, Tremor
HIV+ - Duck, Idea, Izek, Juggleguy, KJH, Moose x2, Shady
Juggleguy - Bigy, Boback, Cort, doyoung2win, Europhoria, Hammertime x2, Kalamazhu x3, KJH x5, Nakamaru, Reis, Shady, Shaeden x2, Slayer, Tremor, Toadster, X
Kalamazhu - Carroll, Christian, Dope x4, Duck x3, HIV+, Juggleguy, Kels x2, KJH x3, Moose, Shady, Shaeden, Toph, VaNz x2
KJH - Anther, Bigy, Carroll, Green Ranger, Juggleguy x3, Scythe, Shady, Shaeden, Tremor x2
Moose - Carroll, Christian, Juggleguy, KJH x2, Scythe, Shady x2, Slayer, Tremor, Wife
Shady - Dre, HIV+, Juggleguy, Kalamazhu x2, KJH, Shaeden, Slayer, Toadster, Tremor
Shaeden - Christian, Dope, j00t, Juggleguy, Kalamazhu, KJH, Shady, Tremor, Oro?!, Wake
Slayer - Duck, Green Ranger, HIV+, Izek, Juggleguy x3, KJH x3, Moose, The Good Doctor, Toph
Tremor - Blake, Juggleguy, Slayer
What? If this means what I think it means, then no. Never.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
tremor X 3 at apashers melee monthlies 2 and twice at beach house 2
Logan I beat you at beach house 3 and you beat me at beach house 2. And then I beat you at apashers. 2-1 in favor of me

I also beat shaeden at the beach house 3.
Beach house 3 upsets:
"Notable upsets include: Tremor over Shaeden, Shady over HIV, Slayer over HIV, and KJH over Shaeden"

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What? If this means what I think it means, then no. Never.
Meant to put it in the losses table, fixed.

Also, @ Slayer/Tremor/KJH, if we're counting wins vs Shaeden's Falcon, then I suppose we should also count everyone's wins vs my Mario and Fox during this ranking period? I dunno, it just seems dumb to include any of that.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Meant to put it in the losses table, fixed.

Also, @ Slayer/Tremor/KJH, if we're counting wins vs Shaeden's Falcon, then I suppose we should also count everyone's wins vs my Mario and Fox during this ranking period? I dunno, it just seems dumb to include any of that.
I beat shaeden's fox.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
That's not my point. If we're putting up wins vs everyone's secondaries, then I guess Dre and Artificial Flavour have wins vs me this ranking period too. It's misleading to record those sets on the table.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
That's not my point. If we're putting up wins vs everyone's secondaries, then I guess Dre and Artificial Flavour have wins vs me this ranking period too. It's misleading to record those sets on the table.
I thought Fox used to be shaeden's main? Not to mention about as good as his falco. You better take down that win vs shady, wasn't that vs his falcon?

I see where you're coming from but it's a pretty big cop out to just be able to not enter tournies @HIV @JUGGLETHISWEEKEND to avoid losses/when you're not playing well or to pick alts. And then go "Yeah you beat my alt."

EDIT: We'll just take me off the P/R and give blake the spot. I know where I stand and I'm working to upset the top. I'm not avoiding playing people and playing this "I beat so and so" game just to up a spot.

Top Bottom