• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
You're so eager to know if I'm confirmed Rob, you know it was a complete fluke that your falcon took out my spacies. Memorial Day works for me though, but I don't think Dope is gonna be around

kd-

Smash Lord
What kind of free state lets HIFree+ take 3rd? Good **** James

Two MI Falcos goin' out there and getting third. :O

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well to be fair, I think he was a favorite vs everyone at the NC tourney except for Yay and PP. So I expected HIV to take 3rd considering the attendees, but beating Yay in winners was definitely an impressive extra achievement.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
it'd be cool if someone else other than Rob stepped up to be a full time melee TO and find a venue and stuff. He can't do it forever

SporT my KankeR

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm trying, I'm trying.

Also, if I was able to confirm a venue, what date would work out the best for you guys?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I may or may not be busy on 7/7, so I can't guarantee my TO'ing help, apasher. And I probably can't go to BAMF:R on 7/28, meh. It might be a slow summer for in-state Melee. I'm posting the Big House 2 thread within the next few days, though!

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Dope very well could be there...he is workin the indy 500 and should be back in Michigan. He just might not come until later in the day is all. I'll shoot him a text and find out.

I'll hold a smashfest on Memorial day if people will come out, I have it off work anyway. So yes, I'm having one. If people aren't coming, Shady and I drinking and playing. If people are, we'll play and then start drinking. Either way, it'll be a good memorial day

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
Have you tried putting it in rich, it sounds strange but it gets moisture out.

Or you could do some water and then rich combination.

Let me know

-Concerned.
Most of the coffee spilt on my hands.
It dried off later that night, and I started ****** with sheik in teams. :pimp:
(all's good)

Moooose

Smash Champion
should do a floaty vs fastfaller crewbattle in mi
moose shady shaeden vs
duck velynn kzhu?
add more to either side

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, I'll be there.

What time are you guys gonna start playing, Josh? Earlier the better IMO, I got work at 8am Tuesday.

Top Bottom