• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

kd-

Smash Lord
butchg been farming roki's at these tourneys, they're pretty free around these parts i hear and good for your elo
Rofl seriously, I looked at how his profile was so high and it was just roki - win, roki - win, roki - win. Get ripT vs. Peach =/

Hey guys I'm in Livonia and my friend told me about this forum and I'm just looking to get back into the game, I haven't played in 3-4 years but always had fun playing.
Welcome to the forum! If you can get to Ann Arbor or East Lansing smash is definitely going strong in both cities. Check in this thread for smashfests - first page for locations - and other things going down and there's a tournament on the 14th in East Lansing. Take a look at http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307678 and feel free to reach out to anyone in that area. Mostly, don't listen to me because I'll just be complaining about myself and the game the whole time, everyone that's wise enough have already started to ignore my rants and qq's.

Burdmayne

Smash Rookie
Hey I posted in the MI thread and they lead me here, I used to play smash and I haven't played in a few years and I'm curious and interested in getting back into the game.

Looking for people to play with and such, P.S. I suck haha

King5280

Smash Journeyman
the thread you posted in last time was the right thread. If you ever came to East Lansing I'd play with you. My roommates are actually from Livonia.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
This bad boy will be updated after the last SWEET on 4/14. Kail and Travis, are you guys still on board as panelists? James, were you serious about giving your panel spot to Julian?

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Travis, salty runback at SWEET VIII. I'll even throw down a dollar on it if you want. My Mario will have his revenge.

kd-

Smash Lord
Somebody's on Oversaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt

Smashfest before the weekend? I'm not gonna lie, seeing the ssbpd go from 'Ha ha this is kind of lolz' to 'this may actually be legit' makes me want to up my non-name-switched/double-named rating. Also I want to see if I still think IC's are lame

Edit: Roki fugging ninja post, didn't see you in the Users Viewing This Thread you lurker you

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm down for a Smashfest... tomorrow at Mason?

Also, I've been telling you guys the SSBPD is legit for awhile now. Did you decide on your official tag, Chad? Or are you destined to become Chad-mw, as the SSBPD mods have already labeled you, lolol.

kd-

Smash Lord
Only one tournament has me as Chad-mw. I posted in that thread to change me to kd, but no one said/did anything, so I'm just gonna sit on it for now. It seems like they're focusing on compiling data, and I'd rather have them do that than fix some scrubby player's name.

kd-

Smash Lord
@Rob Looks right to me, although BLiu would beat WDon now.

its funny, since the charity tourney's probly not going up, loe1 winning a tourney really will be a legend
Lmfao, The legend continues. Quoting LOE1, "They don't call me a legend for nothing"

Edit: Whoa WLDon - loses to a Link, beats a Sheik in the same tournament

Burdmayne

Smash Rookie
the thread you posted in last time was the right thread. If you ever came to East Lansing I'd play with you. My roommates are actually from Livonia.
O ok thanks, I was just seeing if anyone gets together to smash when there isn't tourneys going, just to practice and have fun and what not.

kd-

Smash Lord
O ok thanks, I was just seeing if anyone gets together to smash when there isn't tourneys going, just to practice and have fun and what not.
If you look at the first page of this thread, there's a list of Michigan smashers that you can pm or try to get in contact with in your area. I was trying to lead you to the first page instead of this thread itself, but that was unclear >_<

Edit: @Rob I was all excited for the prospect of the PR being updated after the Sweet series, but after you mentioned mirroring/adapting the ssbpd the hype super deflated -_-

Top Bottom