• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

Patinator

Smash Champion
Bah, I'm stuck on Part Four, the one where Micaiah's group is in the desert... I haven't played in weeks, actually. SMG iz win.

Five days until I leave for a month and a week... T_T

Dark Adonis

Smash Rookie
Im doing a second playthrough of RD while I wait. Hopefully people who actually already know the roster will release it when its midnight release in japan

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think Micaiah will be in. I think that there will be 3 FE characters. Marth, Ike, and Micaiah. If theres a fourth it will most likely be either Sigurd, or Hector(we need an axe user)
True true, I don't know if they allow axe's in the game, (I don't know why Knife's are band T_T), but they would be intresting though.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
This is the judgement week. Will Micaiah be playable or not? ( I know that she'll be in the game in some form due to Sothe being an AT). I'm so nervous; come on Micaiah ^_^

-Knight

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Micaiah can forsee her destiny. "Looking at Micaiah doing her magic training"

She looks ready to brawl, I wonder how good she was in the dojo? But I'm guessing at least one RD stage will be in the game. Castle of Guideness anyone?

Rakath

Smash Ace
Elincia was in the Iwata interview Trophy video. Link

I'll give you the hint, she's the trophy with the winged horse.

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
Trolls like the last poster are basement virgins, news at 11.

peinoftherain

Smash Rookie
what I don't understand is how people brag about Micaiah having a mary-sue personality affects a brawl inclusion. Seriously those people piss me off.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Marth isn't a threat to Micaiah's appearance... He's been known to return for a while... if Roy returns, or another FE rep, then we have a concern...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Marth isn't a threat to Micaiah's appearance... He's been known to return for a while... if Roy returns, or another FE rep, then we have a concern...
Yea, your right, it's just that with all the return characters.... returning and stuff, I'm just hoping someone will find a unlockable newcomer that's not on the Dojo yet. But they do have some PoR and RD music in the game, so that helps Micaiah.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Well guys, it was a good run.. Now that the 35 roster been shown to be true, all hope for all is lost. Flushed Down. Trully seems like her spot was stolen. So I would like to thank you all for your support... Her chances for SSB4 (if there ever is one) is most likely non-existant.

Farewell to you all, and enjoy smash.

*Puts gun in mouth while curtains fall*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Tsk tsk tsk, losing fath already are we? Nobody can complete the game in less than 1-2 days, unless they play with no rest at all. Remember Challenge mode, Classic etc., only thing that jaked up a lot of characters chances is when ROB got in and Ridley was a Boss??? I still got great amount of fath for Micaiah and Lip at the matter.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Well there MIGHT be more characters... but also might not be... which is sad since I really wanted both Micaiah AND Lip... I mean we basically have the SAME amount of females in Brawl as we did in Melee and Zero Suit Samus isn't even her own character, just an alternate version of Samus... not even Krystal? ... Hopefully there are more characters that they didn't yet show or get.

Top Bottom