• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI revival (RAGEquaza07's bimonthlies) #3.1 Lets try this again :V

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
for the past few yeah I cant stay past 11 since my parents drive meh

but I can stay at gameyard as long as I want since I'm driving

my parents dont know any1 from here so prob not XD

fZk

Smash Lord
for the past few yeah I cant stay past 11 since my parents drive meh

but I can stay at gameyard as long as I want since I'm driving

my parents dont know any1 from here so prob not XD
Ragequaza drives!!!! Let that be a lesson to all you ****ers in MI still without a license.

my job is a 10 minute walk from my house. i never have any need to drive places in AA except dumb things like smash. without a license i dont have to pay car insurance, and i never have to pay gas, etc. also i'm not contributing to pollution. i walk everywhere.

also, i know perfectly well HOW to drive. i just never got my license. i dont see a point atm

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
dont forget to go on AIB and vote in the poll if mk is banned or not

2 moar days :X

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I will if more people vote

if not mk will be legal in 1v1 and 2v2 unless the majority of the people @ the tourney want him banned in 2v2 and 1v1

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
the tv Im playing on currently is about 150 lbs and Im not bringing my 70 in flatscreen lul

TheMann

Smash Ace
I don't get it. When does dubs start? I live like less than 5 mins from venue so I was gonna stop by and maybe enter dubs. Perhaps donate some money for money matches since I get paid tomorrow lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alphonso, doubles is after singles. Singles starts at 1:30/2 and doubles is starting around the time of Winner's semis/finals depending on entrants. Your best bet it to be there at 4/5

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ayo, Rayquaza wants people there at 1ish. Ann Arbor please don't be late. I'd like to start this at 1:30 so we could all get home at 9:30 like i did last time.

:phone:

lain

Smash Master
if you have the time, which you probably do, you should just run doubles before singles. that's like... standard formatting lol. and it's just a better build up throughout the tournament

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
reason I changed the format is because if the tourney takes to long dubz would be missed instead of the main event, singles. Dubz also forces people to warm up for dubz and not for singles compared to where u may get out of singles brax and have more time to warm up for dubz

I just dont want to run out of time if 24 people show up since that would rly sux for people still in 1v1 brax

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
lord ike is actually here lol

and 4 people besides me so this looking hype already for how early it is

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
singles been pushed back abit so pplz can still eneter if u get here now and also allbrawl

Zinoto

Smash Lord
How did doubles go?

Also, the top 5 singles results will be:

1. Lain
2. Rayquaza
3. Lord Ike
4. Ori (Ori will have gotten gimped by some magic of god)
5. WTP
5. Either Jcav or Kee (I don't know if Jcav is going)

Top Bottom