• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mewtwo's smash-B secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i was just thinking...about 1 hour ago i used mewtwo's smash-B on samus' missle and it reflected then went through samus! did anyone know about the reflecting and stuff??? it can reflect items too!!! i also stopped samus' grab attack too!!! is it me or is this cool? i've had ssmash for a long time and never saw this!!! also, i wanted to say thati am now a mewtwo player also.. thank you...please post stuff about mewtwo's smash-B and tecs that can help me because i am a mewtwo n00b. :lol:

Avonej

Smash Rookie
Well, for tips on Mewtwo gameplay, you should look around; there are some very helpful topics here that give tips on improving your Mewtwo. As for Mewtwo's forward B... It does not change ownership of projectiles, so it will go right through whoever shot the projectile in the first place. However, you say you play with items, so I'm assuming you do free-for-alls. If this is the case, you should note that since ownership is not changed with forward B, if someone other than the shooter gets hit by the projectile, it will damage them. Also, a reflected bob-omb's explosion will still hurt whoever threw it, so you can try to catch opponents off guard with that, forward B a bob-omb it they throw it up at you or something. Also, forward B goes through shields, which you can use if someone tends to spam those a lot. Finally, you should be careful when timing this move, because it is easy to punish, and will actually reflect stuff back at you if you're too close to the projectile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom