• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo's Final Form

Plebiscuit

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
CARL#168
I'm sure you all have heard. The PMDT has disbanded; 3.6 is the last version we're going to get. This is tragic, I'm not denying that, but we've finally got that golden version of the game we've been looking for. No more nerfs, no more adjustments, Mewtwo's tail will never be trimmed again. If there was ever a time to optimize our character and explore every option, every obscure situational tech available, that time is now, because what we've got now, we've got for life. If you've been hoarding any tech or glitches for fear of them getting patched out, fear no more. Let's show the world Mewtwo's final form.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Alright.So Mewtwo has a real fast grab.Meaning when grabbing forwards you can flick your Right thumbstick causing Mewtwo to grab behind

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
imo mewtwo in its current form? one of the best characters in the game still even after 3.0 dominance

time will tell of course

Kapapanerp

Smash Apprentice
I think where he sits right now on the community tier list is fairly inaccurate, I personally believe he should be somewhere between 5th-8th. His edge-guarding prowess is top notch and he has a fantactic punish game on the entire cast. That being said he's certainly not without issues, in particular he suffers from CC issues (see Fr0zen vs Dakpo at Paragon, M2's d-tilt gets CC'd at over 150% and he dies to Gdubs d-tilt). Overall an excellent character and I hope to see more M2 mains putting in work in the future =)

Top Bottom