• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo showcase techs Part 1

Constadin

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys!!!

I have made a fast video to showcase some useful techs that apply to mewtwo (and not only). All of them can also being performed in smash 4. Please watch and tell me your opinion. I really hope that it will help your gameplay and boost your mewtwo skill!

https://youtu.be/GjCfP6EpKmE

This is part1 and I really hope to make a few more parts with applications and even more techs. Merry Christmas guys!

Last edited:

leejaybird

Smash Cadet
NNID
leejaybird
lol Mewtwo Disabling to the beat of the music was so freaking epic!

Whygul

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
6528-5460-7508
Thank you for sharing some tech. It is hard to find much mewtwo content right now. That double jump cancel to ledge, is that better frame wise than neutral getup? How do you execute it ?

Constadin

Smash Apprentice
I am really glad yoy guys liked it!

Cromi, Well it is in fact difficult to perform but it does deliver. I am disabling quite often ppl dash attacking me or while performing a ledge ledge get up without expecting this.

Whygul, no it isn't and it doesn't offer invincibility frames, although normal get up to shadowball charge or release or even disable is slower. This is a smash 4 tech and it is easy to find footage where it is very handy to use this. Maybe watch some abadango hi level mewtwo videos and you will get the idea!

Top Bottom