• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Mewtwo Resource Directory I Look here for info!

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
:4mewtwo: Mewtwo Resource Directory :4mewtwo:

Want to know more about Mewtwo? Don't know where to go?

Well look no further as here i've compiled a list of many of the most important topics we have here at the Mewtwo boards at the moment!

The intention of this thread is to have as much information as possible collected in one place and since important threads tend to become hard to find after a while as new threads are created it's neat to have them listed like this.

(Use the "tag" on the far right to find what your looking for. For example if your looking for Guides click topics with the "guide" tag and so on. Simple!)

:150:
Thread Name|Author|Description|Tag
Mewtwo Questions & Answers Thread | Mewtwo Community | Wonder over anything? Here we answer all your questions! | Q&A
Mewtwo Weekly Matchup Thread Directory | Mewtwo Community | If you want to learn more about a specific matchup, look in here! | Matchups
Mewtwo Video & Critique Thread | Mewtwo Community | Got any cool Mewtwo videos to share? Want someone to give advice on your gameplay? This is the place for you! | Videos
Mewtwo Social Thread | Mewtwo Community | Here you can chat & socialize with fellow Mewtwo players! | Social
Studying in the Cerulean cave - A Comprehensive guide to Mewtwo | Sonicninja115 | A highly detailed guide written by Sonicninja115. Both new and experienced Mewtwo's should check it out! | Guide
Nair Knockback Guide | Sonicninja115 | Explanation of how Nair works and how you can predict the knockback of the move etc | Guide
Mewtwo's Upthrow KO Percents | LRodC | List of percent's where Uthrow KO's on all characters! (With & Without DI) | Info
Mewtwo Jablock / Shadowball & Ftilt lock Guide | Metalex | A guide on Mewtwo's Jablock setups and how to do them! | Guide
Shadowball Guide | Browny | Everything you need to know to improve your Shadowball game. | Guide
Teleport Canceling Guide (TC/LC) | Metalex | A topic about Mewtwo's technique called Teleport Canceling and how to do it! | Guide
Mewtwo Combo Thread | Sonicninja115 | Got any new combo ideas to share? Post them here! Contains a list of known Mewtwo combos and followups, (thread is geting a rework at the moment but should be back with the full list of combos soon!) | Combos
Mewtwo's Hurtbox Discussion | Browny | A topic adressing some of the misconceptions about Mewtwo's hurtbox and how it works | Info
Mewtwo's Frame Data | KuroganeHammer | Everything about Mewtwo's framedata! (the thread says it's deleted but it isn't) | Info
Mewtwo's hitbox locations | Furil | Here you can see visulizations of the hitboxes on Mewtwo's different attacks and where they are located! | Info
General Matchup Thread | Spirst | Here you can discuss any matchups outside of the weekly matchup topics. | Matchups
Mewtwo Stage Discussion | Sonicninja115 | Discuss the advantages & disadvantages for Mewtwo on the various stages. | Matchups
Phasing guide | Sonicninja115 | A guide to the different applications of Phasing! (shorthop airdodge) | Guide

Will add more topics as needed in the future!

And of course suggestions and corrections are welcome.

Last edited:

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Nice job covering everything. Hopefully it gets stickied soon. I'll see if I can find more stuff we can add, but right now this seems to cover a lot.

Also a big shout out to a lot of community members for contributing a ton to Mewtwo's metagame, especially after its very slow start.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
This should be stickies or added to a stickies thread. Great idea Metalex!

Also, if anyone wants to help I would be more then happy to revive the combo thread. I removed the combos that don't work anymore in my guides section, but haven't touched the other one. I mainly just don't want to lab all the Percents, as a fresh start with them is the best idea.

Also, this guide has a couple of unlabbed and checked things. Definitely worth discussing and Labbing.
http://smashboards.com/threads/mewtwo-tech-and-tricks.428022/

Last edited:

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Is there any way we can place this topic as the first one in the stickies @---? It's how the Greninja boards have theirs.

Last edited:

PEACE7

Smash Champion
So not only can you go through the stage with sideb on Lylat but also with upB! So i did sideb through it and while under the stage upB's right from under the middle of the stage safely on top.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
PEACE7 PEACE7 I think you posted in the wrong thread :p That's really really cool though, i've managed to do it myself too after you told me about it!

Top Bottom