• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Patch (Version 1.0.6[7]) Thread [Updated: May 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Smash Ace
Can anyone confirm if Mii Sword Fighter has gotten his endlag after moves cut across the board? He really feels way faster, and I really hope it's not just placebo!

Metal Slug

Smash Rookie
NNID
MegiLuka
Also, I never really checked kill %'s for Lucina before this patch, but going over some stuff she can kill mid stage at 105% (Tested on Mario, Diddy, Kirby and Sheik. For just one heavy test Gannon took 115%.) with fsmash. As well as usmash anywhere on stage. Obviously.
85% / 90% (95% for Gannon) 1/4th of the way to the edge.

I guess I'm just saying it seems she got a knock back buff to me.

D

Deleted member

The first hit of Toon Link's dsmash can no longer miss, so he can't get gimps on characters like Little Mac and ZSS with it anymore.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
How much landing lag did Zelda's aerials have beforehand?

EclipseSmash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheHeroOfHylia
3DS FC
5043-3010-8901
Mii Gunner

U-Smash: 16% - 17%

B-Throw: 2% - 5%

U-Throw: 2% - 5%

All of Mii Gunner's throws do 5% now. Also the Proto Man armor is ****ing amazing ^-^

Last edited:

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
The first hit of Toon Link's dsmash can no longer miss, so he can't get gimps on characters like Little Mac and ZSS with it anymore.
Confirmed
Wasn't sure it was patched previously or for this one. No more early gimps :(

Haven't found much else for Toon Link. Wishful thinking, but did his nair get new animation or seems longer? Back throw seems untouched.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Mewtwo's Confusion reflect ratio is x1.0

(technically still a huge buff)

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
=
Mii Gunner

U-Smash: 16% - 17%

B-Throw: 2% - 5%

U-Throw: 2% - 5%

All of Mii Gunner's throws do 5% now. Also the Proto Man armor is ****ing amazing ^-^

Mii Gunner's throws stayed consistent with me.
*sigh*

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Can anyone confirm if Mii Sword Fighter has gotten his endlag after moves cut across the board? He really feels way faster, and I really hope it's not just placebo!
It might have. He does seem to react faster after landing while using an attack. However, I don't surely know whether landing lag was cut.

EclipseSmash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheHeroOfHylia
3DS FC
5043-3010-8901
Mii Gunner's throws stayed consistent with me.
*sigh*
I mean the change from 1.0.4/1.0.5 -> 1.0.6. Meaning it used to do 2%, but they now do 5%.

Also I think up-smash has been buffed. It kills like 25% earlier now (my notes say it kills at ~125 now, it used to be ~150).

E: Back throw and up throw have both been buffed tremendously in the knockback department as well. Back throw kills at ~250 now from 676, and up throw kills at ~205 now from 789. Still not very conventional, but whatever.

Last edited:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
tested in training mode for robs uthrow.

3ds killing with uthrow 130% both characters mario

WiiU version doesnt kill until 150% both charaters.

So yep, robs dead haha. No staling btw.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
:4falcon: Mostly feels the same to me, including bair.
What I haven't been able to do, though, is the edge slide-off with grab pummel, where you would slide off the stage with your opponent. Was this out on an earlier revision? Also feels like the slide is a bit shorter now.
I noticed this as well. I tested it in training mode and I couldn't manage to slide off the ledge anymore.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Lucina f-smash is slightly stronger, it seems; around 15.15%, up from 14.72.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
:4greninja: feels mostly unchanged, but here's done thoughts/potential placebos:
-Damage %s seem unchanged across the board.
-Some are reporting more KB on bair.
-USmash's second hit may be faster to match the first hit.
-Some are reporting that UThrow has less KB, but is much easier to combo into.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Diddys sideB grab attack 12% -> 10, jump 10% -> 8%

I Can deconfirrm any Yoshis changes posted so so far.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Can I get a credible list of candidates for ending lag changes to test?

I really only want to do ones we are confident in, because they are time consuming to do right.

Kirby Inhale I can confirm already.

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
I mean the change from 1.0.4/1.0.5 -> 1.0.6. Meaning it used to do 2%, but they now do 5%.

Also I think up-smash has been buffed. It kills like 25% earlier now (my notes say it kills at ~125 now, it used to be ~150).

E: Back throw and up throw have both been buffed tremendously in the knockback department as well. Back throw kills at ~250 now from 676, and up throw kills at ~205 now from 789. Still not very conventional, but whatever.
It has always killed around that percent. For example, Uthrow kills Sonic at 183%. I am writing a Mii Gunner 1/4H Thin weight guide so I know this and applies to other sizes with some differences.

EclipseSmash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheHeroOfHylia
3DS FC
5043-3010-8901
It has always killed around that percent. For example, Uthrow kills Sonic at 183%. I am writing a Mii Gunner 1/4H Thin weight guide so I know this and applies to other sizes with some differences.
Wait, seriously? I got my information on the throws mainly from the kill percentage Pastebin.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Are you sure about this? If I recall correctly, the "There are no custom moves" message appears on 3DS for any move where you haven't unlocked a custom variant yet. It doesn't appear on Wii U, however.
Mewtwo says "No custom moves available." rather than "No custom moves found."

I also ran through classic and got ~10 parts, no Mewtwo moves.

Also, Mewtwo is just as bland as he was in Melee. Probably the most boring character in Smash 4. I'm happy he's here, and hope he's balanced for those who enjoy him, but man. Zzzzzz.

SILENTWALL

Smash Rookie
For Donkey Kong's changes:
It looks like they fixed the whiff issue of Side Smash's hit box in very close range.
Also, neutral Special, Side Special and Side Smash seems having a very good "pushing away" against to normal shield. I think these moves are pretty safe on blocked now.

Need someone to confirm that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom