• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo in 3.5

Bees!

Smash Ace
I am not sure if there is info anywhere. I have not been able to find anything out. I was wondering if there was any info that is available about the changes to Mewtwo. I heard he is getting the nerf bat so I definitely want to be prepared.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
No, we don't know what exactly to expect. Speculation generally points to removal of hover out of teleport and changes to utilt/uair; whether or not we'll see anything beyond that is unknown.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Ah okay. Thanks for that at least. Either way I just want to be prepared so I can not get too attached to his better attributes as I am in it for the long haul with Mewtwo.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Its very likely that M2 will be bottom Tier crap in the next Version until they make him somewhat decent again in the next release.

Its kinda what they did with every character that was considered to be broken by the ******** masses. (Ike, Sonic, Lucario, Bowser, Ivy)

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Its very likely that M2 will be bottom Tier crap in the next Version until they make him somewhat decent again in the next release.

Its kinda what they did with every character that was considered to be broken by the ******** masses. (Ike, Sonic, Lucario, Bowser, Ivy)
Sonic is still top 3 though.
Ivy is still really stupid.

They did the perfect ledgestall nerf. Now all is left is to decrease DJ (and subsequently Hover), decrease ledgegrab range, and decrease tail range and decrease power and add lag to his back air. Thats what I think'll happen.

Tero.

Smash Champion
I agree that Sonic is good now, but he wasn't in 2.6

The nerfs you are suggesting sounds reasonable.
DJ should be reduced and I think that Bair should have a tipper where there is only a strong hitbox at the end of his tail.
Especially Utilt should have less range, also a bit less range on Uair and IMO he should be fine then.

Top Bottom