• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

:: Mewtwo Finder ::

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
oh mewtwo is by far my fav to play with 8D, although not my bestest he's up in the top 3 i'd say

Zimmerman, MN

Spree was right, go mosquito's!

COEY

Smash Lord
Coey
Bolton, Lancashire , UK

Mewtwo my 2nd main after falco (low low tier ftw :p)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Definately not my main, but hes just too fun not to play as sometimes.

Sethlon - Houston, Texas

Bungalobill3

Smash Rookie
The first post hasn't been updated in four months but I'll try anyway. I live on Cape Cod. Does anyone know of another smasher on Cape Cod; I feel all alone?

Dv02

Smash Apprentice
Yea!

Yo, Dv02 and i Live in Des Moines, IA and mewtwo is my second right next to fox.

null

Smash Apprentice
I don't technically "main" him, but I do play all of the characters, and he's one of my most common characters than I use.

Godfrey, Illinois

bugball

Smash Apprentice
me,i play with falco before discover the second smash brosh melee(this second i refer when i see wavedash l-canceling etc)since this, i play with mewtwo! bugball, in spain! europe

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
any mewtwos in new york city? i seem to be the only one here anyway i've done this before but that was too long ago

they call me Glitch, live in new york city, maining with the coolest cat of them all Mewtwo

Metà

Smash Master
Alright, Mewtwo was my secondary many months back, but I certainly do NOT play Mewtwo seriously anymore. Take me off the list (my previous name was Metaknight04).

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
like the movie compendium.. someone NEEDS TO remake this thread. 7 pages of new players. last edit was last year august.... im not even on the list =/

we also need a mod to stickie the new one and take this down.
copendium alsoneeds to be stickied.

WHERE ARE THE MODS T_T

Top Bottom