• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament Mewtwo Discord Server

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Wanna chat with fellow Mewtwo mains? Not a Mewtwo main but want to learn about him matchup-wise? Just want to hang out? Then join the Discord server for Mewtwo!
We have channels for general Pokken topics, matchup discussions, matchmaking for one another, and more stuff f needed!
Feel free to invite people to join us, you don't need to be a strict Mewtwo main to drop by!
If for some reason the link from the text or from clicking the image doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to get on it ASAP.

Last edited:

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
It could look better haha. Mewtwo seems to be heavily underplayed, unfortunately.
That's undoubtably due in large part that he and Shadow Mewtwo take hours to unlock. By the time people actually unlock Mewtwo in the Ferrum League, they will have already spent time getting to know at least one or two characters really well. Especially in these early days while the game is less than a week old, the Mewtwos are going to receive a lot less attention than other characters. It might be a good month or so before the Mewtwo's really take off in usage and popularity.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
That's undoubtably due in large part that he and Shadow Mewtwo take hours to unlock. By the time people actually unlock Mewtwo in the Ferrum League, they will have already spent time getting to know at least one or two characters really well. Especially in these early days while the game is less than a week old, the Mewtwos are going to receive a lot less attention than other characters. It might be a good month or so before the Mewtwo's really take off in usage and popularity.
You got a point. I mean I personaly had no interest in anyone but Mewtwo, but since I had to pick someone just to even unlock him I ended up maining Blaziken until then. I quite enjoy Blaziken and I can keep him in the pocket but seeing as Mewtwo was my main interest before even getting the game I switched to him right away.

It's all good though, I don't mind waiting

Top Bottom