• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Mewtwo Beginners Guide

M2 Is God

Smash Rookie
M2 Is God submitted a new resource:

Mewtwo Beginners Guide - Smash Ultimate

Mewtwo is by far my favorite character in the Smash series. He reflects on my defensive play style and is overall improved on in Smash Ultimate, however there have been negative changes to his moveset , which is what I'm here to discuss. I'll mention his best options rather than making a list of every move which saves time for both of us. XD Keep in mind,that a lot this information applies to Smash 4 as,I don't,have to,much experience in the game and don't know it applies to Ultimate. But...
Read more about this resource...

ShinyMew76

Smash Rookie
I was testing with mewtwo and I don’t know if this is known or not but I found that about slightly charged (or medium charge depending on the percentage) Shadow ball -> Utilt -> Usmash at low to mid percentages (25-50%) (you should probably charge it less the more percentage that is on the opponent) (this should be done at a distance not to far but not to close to the opponent)

Top Bottom