• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meteor Smash Taunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I just found this the other day, but when playing as Luigi, if the opponent hangs on to the ledge until not invincible, then you can use the down taunt right at the edge to spike them as hard as with a Home Run Bat!

Luxor

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure he's serious- if not, he's a VERY subtle troll. Looking at his post history is pretty funny, though. I'll put some of his gems here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292504
I have a question about Green Greens. I've been seeing lots of things about how somebody called D3 can grab you and kill you instantly. Who is D3, and how does this trick work?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11553340#post11553340
Electivire @ Zap Plate
Static/Modest
252 Attack/252 Speed/ 4 Special Attack
~ Thunder
~ Thunderpunch
~ Thunderbolt
~ Hyper Beam
He can't even play Pokemon. This is honestly the worst moveset I've ever seen. It made me lol.

"The Ultimate Guide for Zelda Ocarina of time Secrets"
lol again

So this is what a pokmon sprite is...
Okey-Dokie

Anyone want an event chansey? It is level 20 and it knows hydro cannon
that's just funny

Could somebody tell me what this metagame thingy is please?!
"New Game You Can Play With SSBB"
*facepalm*

Bottom line- ******** or troll.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
This has been known for awhile. Next time, I would suggest checking out the Luigi guides if you think you've found something new.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom