• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metal Mario

Metal Mario

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
THE_MAAFIA submitted a new guide:

Metal Mario - For those who want to have fun with the Metalic Sub-Boss

Let's talk about Metal Mario! Now before we get started, the only way to play as Metal Mario is with a Gameshark, Metal Mario can't be used in tournaments, so this is just for fun or amusement with friends on matches!
Stage's that are good for Metal Mario:
1.Hyrule
2.Mushroom Kingdom
3.Saffron City (I'll Explain why later)
Stages not preferred for Metal Mario:
1.Dream Land
2.Yoshi's Island
3.Planet Zebes (Acid will punish you horribly in here)
The main reason these stages are good and bad are...
Read more about this guide...

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
This is NOT what I had In mind when I said we needed more guides. Our community is a joke... I still like it though tee hee

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
This is NOT what I had In mind when I said we needed more guides. Our community is a joke... I still like it though tee hee
Heh I'm glad you still like it a little, I'll make a guide soon on characters like falcon and luigi but I really like metal mario so I made one for him :3

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I'm glad to see that more people like Metal Mario!

Last edited:

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I remember using emulator ONLY so that I could grant control over the CP players in classic mode to a second player and make it a really amazing challenge! My friends were really scary with Metal Mario.

D

Deleted member

which stage would you say is metal mario's best? always wondered about this... ^.^

D

Deleted member

also, how do you get him so he wont crash in vs mode at the end?

D

Deleted member

thanx dude! i just replayed story mode, and forgot how awesome metal mario is. :)

didn't you say something, like he's heavier in story mode, than vs. mode?

D

Deleted member

they should have made it so he has metal fireballs, that would be awesome! ^^

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
If you're referring to Story Mode, it's because of his handicap which increases his weight and knockback on his moves. 100% isn't a hardcoded number; it's just that roughly around that percent is where moves start doing more knockback to him.

D

Deleted member

If you're referring to Story Mode, it's because of his handicap which increases his weight and knockback on his moves. 100% isn't a hardcoded number; it's just that roughly around that percent is where moves start doing more knockback to him.
oh i see... is it the same with any other characters like giant dk?

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
oh i see... is it the same with any other characters like giant dk?
Yeah, Giant DK is the pretty much the same. You can get the same behavior in VS. Mode by just setting your handicap to a low number and an opponent's to something higher than yours.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Giant DK is the pretty much the same. You can get the same behavior in VS. Mode by just setting your handicap to a low number and an opponent's to something higher than yours.
ok thanx, that makes sense! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

HyperNuke

Smash Rookie
Someone should declone Metal Mario by giving him different effects on his moves or something

Top Bottom