• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Meta Knight Resource Catalog | You've much yet to learn!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
:4metaknight:Meta Knight Resource Catalog:4metaknight:

Are you looking to learn more about MK? You're in the right place!

Use the "Tag" tab to find what you're looking for quickly. For example if you're looking for an overall guide, check threads with the "Guide" tag. If you want to learn combos or how to land KOs, check threads with the "Combos" or "KOs" tags. Simple!​

Thread Name|Author|Description|Tag
Meta Knight: Question & Answers Thread | MK Community | Got a quick question? We've got answers! | Q&A
Meta Knight Match-Up Thread Directory | MK Community | If specific character match-ups are giving you trouble, this is the place to go | Match-Ups
Meta Knight: Video Compilation & Critique Thread | MK Community | Let's be real here. All you care about are ItoI videos. We got you covered | Videos
Meta Knight Combo Compendium | Ulevo | A work in progress that contains most known Meta Knight combos | Combos
Early Percent KO Percentages & How-To | warionumbah2 | | Combos
Throw Guide 2.0 | ItoI6 | More information about Meta Knight's throws and their applications | Combos
Down-Tilt Tactics | Ulevo | Information on MK's Down-Tilt set-ups and applications | Combos
Up-Throw KO Percents | Ulevo | Learn what percents MK can KO characters with Up-Throw on various stages | KOs
Pratt Fall Percents | Ulevo | Percents at which certain moves cause characters to land on the ground without being able to tech | Combos
Meta Knight Ledge Coverage Chart | Ulevo | A chart showing which characters get hit by F-Smash & D-Smash while hanging off the ledge. Useful for ledge-trump KOs | KOs
Meta Knight Stage Thread | Ulevo | | Stages
Meta Knight Frame Data | KuroganeHammer | Everything you need to know about how MK functions frame-by-frame. | Frame Data
MK General Discussion/Social | MK Community |
| Social
"Know my Power!" Everything About Meta Knight | Bonk! | | Guide
Block Advantage Chart | | Information on the block advantage and disadvantage of every move. | Frame Data

Last edited:

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
I submit a chart for block advantage to be added. Might also be handy as a source for info on Metaknight's customs, though I don't think the numbers fully illustrate why, as far as I can tell, MK is a textbook example of a character that doesn't benefit from a customs environment. It's still good to compare.

Top Bottom