• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Officially Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
MK was the only MU that I had left to master. But I guess I won't bother trying to become a better player. I'll just ban him instead of learning how to beat him.
You wouldn't have succeeded in learning how to beat him anyway.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
MK was the only MU that I had left to master. But I guess I won't bother trying to become a better player. I'll just ban him instead of learning how to beat him.
I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were the best non-MK player in the world.

M@v

Subarashii!
Honestly, I have enough time at college where I can practice myself, I think I'm going to learn that infinite. I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen it used more already.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Zelda is fun. I'd "second" her but I suck at her, and I only play characters from game series I love.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Honestly, I have enough time at college where I can practice myself, I think I'm going to learn that infinite. I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen it used more already.
I guess it's only for those who are hard core enough....

M@v

Subarashii!
I use zelda as a low tier main, and once in a while use her in tournamanet as a gimmick. I play her because I love the Zelda series, but be warned; shes baaaaaaaad LOL. Learn to MASTER her recovery, and even then expect to be gimped half the time. Also master sweetspotting fair/bair/downair every time you go for it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Better yet, stop playing the obviously-****ty game.
Chibo infracted this post.

I'll take another infraction to say that Chibo is obviously ****ing ******** because this isn't trolling. Saying that if another character becomes banworthy that we should probably move on is a legitimate statement and the fact that you infracted it only worsens my opinion of you.

Stick to Pokemon, dude, Rock Paper Scissors is clearly all you have the intelligence for.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Chibo infracted this post.

I'll take another infraction to say that Chibo is obviously ****ing ******** because this isn't trolling. Saying that if another character becomes banworthy that we should probably move on is a legitimate statement and the fact that you infracted it only worsens my opinion of you.

Stick to Pokemon, dude, Rock Paper Scissors is clearly all you have the intelligence for.
Ooooooor you could have made your point then like you did now, instead of the obviously inflammatory way that you did then.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Chibo has infracted me several times over the past few years because he's been too stupid to understand the point I was making, and I'm ****ing sick of it.
I can't tell who is raging more.. You, or the select number of people who are against the ban of MK.

Let's make it a duel.

Thiocyanide Vs. People crying over MK

Go!

TL?

Smash Ace
Chibo has infracted me several times over the past few years because he's been too stupid to understand the point I was making, and I'm ****ing sick of it.
Oh no a forum infraction!? How will you ever go on with your life with such an utterly meaningless thing like internet forum infractions happening to you? :urg:

Anywayz. MK is mad broken. Good thing he's banned. I'm still not entering vbrawl tournaments though. :p

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Oh no a forum infraction!? How will you ever go on with your life with such an utterly meaningless thing like internet forum infractions happening to you? :urg:

Anywayz. MK is mad broken. Good thing he's banned. I'm still not entering vbrawl tournaments though. :p
The only post I see a picture next to that reminds me of the pictures that represent, ''Can't tell if serious'' that actually is a post to take seriously.

10 posts.

Zelda's not for the faint of heart man.
That's why I main Ganondorf :ganondorf:

Lol @ Double Post. Can I lie and say that the 502 error did it?

When you need three or four surgical rules to bring MK into the realm of reasonable, it's probably time to ban him. That's really the most convincing reason, in my opinion.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Pretty much. MK having his own rules was just silly.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
He is top tier, isn't he? He's only below A "nasty spammers" Tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom