• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight= Must Cancel Fast?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Supposedly, Lag Cancelling as we know it has changed in brawl. But if everything were just like Melee, then I suppose that yes, Metaknight would take precision to cancel with.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
....look at the speed of Fox's moves in Melee. People L-Cancel those don't they? L-Cancelling is changed now anyway. Now, you attack while fastfalling, and the Lag is cancelled. I think that MK will be easily L-Cancelable, and he's pretty darn fast anyway, lol. The game is significantely slowed down isn't it? If it is, then L-Cancelling as anybody will be a breeze.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
yes, the speed is supposed (to the dismay of me and my friends) have been slowed down. Maybe, like wavedashing, Nintendo has thought of a way to foil L-Cancellers, and SHFFL-ing

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsvIkex05yQ
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
my fav mk vid. shows him and sonic in sudden death, mk wins! :) also, at the end you can hear mk talk in his sexy non-spanishvoice.

i heard they slowed down the game. :(
so canceling could be made easier than what it seems like.
im afraid that it wont be as heartracing as melee cuz of the speed, but brawl will still be more fun. :)
but i hardly ever cancel so...

Top Bottom