• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta knight costumes

J0K3R

Smash Journeyman
I enjoy the red one. but lets look closer at his outfit.

Cape- Ok. Most flying dudes have it. Christian Bale sports it in his Batman movies, so I'm game.

Sword- Rather gangsta, a sharp tiny sword that looks cool

Mask-Suffers from a horrible birth defect, idk?

Wings- i supposed these come in handy when you fly lol

Boots- WTF at his boots! They are reminiscient of tap dancing shoes?

Thoughts on Meta's best wardrobe?

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
The original one: Simple and yet soo badass. This one will be the one I use when I feel too lazy to change the costume.
The Green one is also pretty awesome but I wont be using this one I think.
White and Golden is just EPIC! I might choose one every now and then.
Dark Meta Knight, my favorite of them all, red eyes, dark cape with red batman symbol is just EPIC!
Pink, better known as Kirby Knight*, is colourfull, wont be using this much, maybe only if I play against a Kirby.

* The nickname Kirby Knight might be a copyright to t!mmy ;P

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
If you've seen my videos, you can see that I always go with the Meta Paladin, Holy Meta, Holy Knight...whatever you think sounds best.

I just call him White Meta Knight. (Simple, but rhymes.)

ewokk

Smash Rookie
I kinda patented the pink one. and yes, I am a heterosexual male, i just figure nobody else will pick it, and the thang looks pretty pimp as hell :pimp:

Orpheus

Smash Cadet
I looked at his costumes. Wow...I didn't liked the red or green one. The dark one simply didn't fit me.
I prefer White or regular these days.

Essix

Smash Cadet
As fruity as I am, I prefer the simple yet elegant standard color scheme. Nothing better than the original in my opinion.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
In a team battle, if Meta Knight is in the blue team, he doesn't use his default color. Strange since he IS blue.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
My favorite's pink. It reminds me of Kefka and makes him look like a pimp xD

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Wow u guys called the pink one many different names but we call that one the circus MK lol.

But Me personally I perfer the regular color, those yellow eyes r too captivating 0_0

ollenberger121

Smash Apprentice
my handle is "gobln" and i go with green (green goblin) get it ? heheh ........not funny
but yeah i would use teh white one but every one uses it

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
I prefer Dark Meta Knight for most of my battles, and as my secondary color (if I have to face a Dark Meta knight so there isn't confusion) I choose Red.

ShinobiSli

Smash Apprentice
I use regular. I usually like to find an alternate costume (White and Blue Ike, Red Marth), but I just don't like any of Meta's alternate costumes...

Top Bottom