• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight (Beginner's/Essentials)Guide [VIDEO]

Guide Meta Knight (Beginner's/Essentials)Guide [VIDEO]

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
Oh i thought a guide already exited similar to this?
Hmm maybe This ?

Edit: all jokes aside, that video has a some Good info, ill make sure to it out.
Also this can be taken with a grain of salt because of how new the game is but Leffen made a tier list on his opinion and said meta knight was A tier

Last edited:

fivesixlol

Smash Rookie
Oh i thought a guide already exited similar to this?
Hmm maybe This ?

Edit: all jokes aside, that video has a some Good info, ill make sure to it out.
Also this can be taken with a grain of salt because of how new the game is but Leffen made a tier list on his opinion and said meta knight was A tier
Absolutely Agreed, I think for my future guides, I'll be sure that people know this is an EARLY guide, where things are subject to change of course. Also that vid is funny af, and is p much what I said just a bit more in depth haha.

Top Bottom