• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight AT's

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
I've been looking to perfect my MK. A few months ago I searched the boards and found no specific AT's for MK, so I naturally thought there were none. Then now, all this new information (new to me) comes up, and suddenly MK has a bunch of AT's. Would anybody care to make an "advanced" MK guide that goes over AT's and other techniques? I've searched the boards already, and everything I find is fragmented pieces of information, for the most part.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I've been looking to perfect my MK. A few months ago I searched the boards and found no specific AT's for MK, so I naturally thought there were none. Then now, all this new information (new to me) comes up, and suddenly MK has a bunch of AT's. Would anybody care to make an "advanced" MK guide that goes over AT's and other techniques? I've searched the boards already, and everything I find is fragmented pieces of information, for the most part.
A comprehensive guide for MK would be virtually impossible, but a list of his ATs would be rather easy, as there are like 4 character-specific ATs for MK that I can think of that don't involve buffering and aren't IDC. The ones you mentioned, jumping into MT to increase vertical rise, and Halberding being the others.

What server do you play on?

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
A comprehensive guide for MK would be virtually impossible, but a list of his ATs would be rather easy, as there are like 4 character-specific ATs for MK that I can think of that don't involve buffering and aren't IDC. The ones you mentioned, jumping into MT to increase vertical rise, and Halberding being the others.

What server do you play on?
Scania, lv 72 Hermit. Waiting for Steely prices to go down.

If that's it... then could someone explain the Shuttle Loop and Drill Rush "cancels", as well as anything else that could be useful?

TheMike

Smash Lord
If that's it... then could someone explain the Shuttle Loop and Drill Rush "cancels"
Shuttle Loop: Go to Battlefield(You can do it on other stages, but here you can cancel it twice). Stay under the stage facing the side that you'll shuttle loop(if you're at the right side, face to the right side). Then, simply shuttle loop. As you're without lag, you can do another SL(or other moves) and then cacel it on the plattform. For so, Reverse your SL.

Drill Rush: It's simple. Your Drill Rush needs to finish exactly at te ledge(for plattforms, too). The best example is also on BF. When the match starts, use Side B, don't direct it.

For better examples, watch this(please, don't take this thread to the Ban Discussion). Drill Rush at 1:26(and others) and Shuttle Loop at 2:55/2:58(and others).

Deoxys

Smash Lord
The DR cancel only works when leaving a ledge as it ends, not when getting onto a platform.

What are Steelies in Scania these days? =/ I lost 1.45B to Nexon patching equipments I had, which is a ton on Bellocan. At least I can make 12.5M/hr selling leech still....

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
So the Shuttle Loop one is to hit the ground while still doing the backwards loop... I see.

Off topic: Steely are about 5m, waiting for ~3m like they were last year. I'm auctioning a 10 att, 0 slot/hammer SCG on Basil. Wish I had 1.45b...

Top Bottom