• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Merc City II- Feb 22nd- Orlando, FL

TANK64

Smash Lord
Tourney in Orlando on the 22nd.

5 bucks

Will fill in more later tonight, but if I don't make this thread now I won't have the will-power .

What:
Tournament in Orlando area.
Specifically Longwood.
Or as I like to call it... Merc City...

Where:
1620 Highland Drive, longwood FL 32750
Bring set ups please.

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
I'm going to try convincing my parents to let me go to this. A day full of me getting 5-stocked sounds fun.

edit: so i asked my parents about this and they think that if i go to someone's house to play smash i'm going to end up on drugs and drunk or something. while i doubt this is a legitimate reason, they won't give me another one guess i'm not going lol.

Last edited:

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yeah Wizzy is coming.

Duh.

Besides. I gotta get my revenge.

And Sat night guys. Me and Loto need recovery time from... Bday activities...

@ MrMarbles MrMarbles call the UCF crew, and please confirm as many peeps as possible. Including your Falcon friend.

Spoiler alert, I might be going like... other chars too.

Last edited:

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Yea Tank, this is on the same day as a PM/Brawl/Melee tourney in g-ville.

I'm just going to go to this though.

MattNF

Smash Lord
what low tier character should i run with the whole tournament? (90% chance i'll go)

thinking either SAMUS or JIGGLYPUFF

time to start training vs online noobs

TANK64

Smash Lord
Samus, unless you are really good with puff. I feel like she just gets blown the **** up in the neutral.
idk

TANK64

Smash Lord
This will probably be the last at Jon's, but for this it's perfect.
Updated op for those who don't know and STUFF.
/hype I'm mad fuazrked hyped

legendaryjonk

Smash Rookie
The round robin that we did last tournament worked pretty well, so we're going to do it again. This time though, the final four are going into a traditional bracket. The round robin matches will be best of 3 and the bracket matches are best of 5.

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
The round robin that we did last tournament worked pretty well, so we're going to do it again. This time though, the final four are going into a traditional bracket. The round robin matches will be best of 3 and the bracket matches are best of 5.
sounds most excellent

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
ok so i will be able to confirm who's going on wednesday but as of now there are a few POSSIBLE people coming from UCF
they include : Dangerfield, Jack the Smasher, Eikelmann of course, as well as this link main named Blake and this guy i recently met playing online who goes by godplayer. like a said i will know most of whos going by wednesday, but all of these people are POSSIBLES. Except for Eikelmann who better show

MattNF

Smash Lord
What time does it start?

Also Eikelmann, you should definitely come! If I had a good extra controller I would lend it to you, but the only other one I have has a terrible stick. Unless you want that. lol

MattNF

Smash Lord
so, what time is it starting?

got some things to do in the morning so I hope it isn't too early O_O

TANK64

Smash Lord
Ah shiiii, my bad.
Yeah at 7:30 ish pm.
Basically we'll be playing friendlies until Sheer arrives when he gets off work.
Loto arrives tomorrow night :)
If any of you wanna HANG Friday night.
/hype

Edit: Player 1 ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom