• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'm just gonna remake this thread since I'm sure I'll be far more active regarding this topic than rubyiris lol.

Welcome to the all things Melty Blood thread! Melty Blood Actress Again: Current Code v1.07 trial has just been released! The trial only has 4 playable characters at the moment: Arcueid, Sion, VSion, and Red Arcrueid in all their respective moons. Netplay is okay for semi-long distances. Cross the ocean however is less than sufficient.

Download here!
http://meltyblood.info/?p=609 First link on the page.

The game does not support keyboard mapping currently. So if you're playing on keyboard, you need to download AutoHotkey. (Or if you're content with the default keyboard keys, you don't need to. Directionals are wasd, ABC is cvb, and I don't know what d is, Q is pause).

Autohotkey here:
http://www.autohotkey.com/download/

Someone has created a script for the following key bindings for the program.
Code:
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 1000

z::c
x::v
c::b
v::f

a::y
s::y
d::y
w::y

Down::s
Left::a
Right::d
Up::w

n:: Left
m:: Down
,:: Right
.:: Up

j::y
k::y
l::y
i::y

numpad8::i
numpad5::k
numpad4::j
numpad6::l
For the macros, only throw and air dash work so far. Heat doesn't yet unfortunately. Add these two lines after the first line in the script if you so wish.
Code:
a::send {c down}{v down}{c up}{v up}
s::send {c down}{f down}{c up}{f up}
Post your name here if you can play this! Once there's more people joining in on this, I can create a hamachi room for those that wish to play together~

Forum Name - Tag
Crusayer - Crusayer

For those that are interested in the other characters and want to netplay, PCSX2 now has the ability for netplay. So MBAA can be played with your friends elsewhere! If you are interested in getting it to work, give me a PM and we'll see if we can set it up. The netplay is sufficient enough concerning semi-long distance (roughly 3-4 delay via hamachi from AB, Canada to LA, CA)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Melty is my favorite fighting game, but I never really get to play it because America sucks.

I haven't even had a chance to try out AA before this. It doesn't have my characters but I'm glad to be able to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom