• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee wins!

Veggiez

Smash Apprentice
Whether we won or lost, it showed just how powerful the smash community is. Even if it is sort of divided, we can still band together and rise up for not only our pride, but for a great cause.

Kudos to all who donated or spread the word or helped in any way they could. We all made this possible.

Now, we hype the back-to-back tourney matches and sprinkle 'em with salt.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Good **** i was legitimately scared for awhile and surprised with us. Now i'm watching scar, mango and kage get drunk watching the skull girls dlc character and mango says he's going to bed early AND NOT DRINKING!? WHILE KEN SAYS HE'LL RETURN 100$ MM WITH KEN? M2K where are you, arent' you excited? GG guys, good **** SG.

Also, thank you based salsa

Chroma

Smash Apprentice
Nearly $100k from a community that sometimes can't scrape up the money to enter locals?
Absolute beasts. So impressed by everyone.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
SG catches up and site crashes, Kage says no worries we're up 10k now and i'm like **** YOU KAGE STOP ****ING TROLLING YOU *****!....really though?

Landry

Smash Ace
The Melee community is really astounding sometimes. Great job to everyone!

BrandX

Smash Ace
I ****ing love all of you...

Thank you for making this the best competition I've ever been apart of...the love for both of our communities is truely great....

I want to see ALL of you at Evo...

ALL OF YOU...

wqqqqwrt

Smash Cadet
I ****ing love all of you...

Thank you for making this the best competition I've ever been apart of...the love for both of our communities is truely great....

I want to see ALL of you at Evo...

ALL OF YOU...
BrandX as one of the biggest haters of SG in this race, let me tell you, every person in the SG community I have seen, with you on the forefront, has shown a deep devotion to SG that is very admirable. I sincerely hope the best for you and your game community.
(The VA shenanigans ruined it for me though, you're still cool though.)

BrandX

Smash Ace
BrandX as one of the biggest haters of SG in this race, let me tell you, every person in the SG community I have seen, with you on the forefront, has shown a deep devotion to SG that is very admirable. I sincerely hope the best for you and your game community.
(The VA shenanigans ruined it for me though, you're still cool though.)
Thank you dude. I'm very glad to hear that.

ZelDan

Smash Master
Smash community is pretty cool, eh donates the most money to charity and doesn't afraid of anything.

Top Bottom