• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee tournaments near Kalamazoo, MI.

Osudude5

Smash Rookie
Hey, I just wanted to put this out there, but I am one of a group of four friends who love Melee and are interested in tournaments. We are in a small town community near Kalamazoo and looking for tournaments. The closest tournament is the Geek Group weekly in Grand Rapids, but driving that far isn't very fun or practical for gas. Are there any tournaments in the area that anyone knows of not on Tournament Listings? Thanks.

p.s. If there is any talk of Kings of Kzoo coming back, let me know about that too.

Last edited:

C0in

Smash Rookie
Hi osudude! Hope to see you guys join the scene :)

Kalamazoo has a biweekly (happens once every two weeks) called Wolves Den. Michigan Melee as a whole is pretty much entirely on facebook instead of smashboards, you can see Kzoo-specific Smash going on here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kzoosmash/

Osudude5

Smash Rookie
Alright, I found it. Thanks. The post said Wolves Den 6 will be the last, is that true and if so, will there be another?

Top Bottom