• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Teespring Shirts

Chromidorr

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chromidorr
Hello everyone, I recently made some shirt designs and started some Teespring campaigns. I originally made these designs almost a year ago and kind of forgot about them, but upon recently checking my Teepsring account I noticed that a few people actually bought some, so I decided to redo them a bit and post them here in case anyone is interested. The main design is based of the Overwatch "Hero Gallery" (The menu where you go to preview all your skins and such), but with Melee characters. I only have five characters as of now, but will do more if anyone is interested. The other is just a random comic book themed design I made.
(Also I apologize if this is the wrong forum section to post this is in, I don't really use smashboards ever, but I figured this would fit in with "media".)
Here's an image of the designs.
Here's a link to the Teespring store.
If anyone has any problems or feedback feel free to let me know! Thanks for your time!

rupan

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, I recently made some shirt designs and started some Teespring campaigns. I originally made these designs almost a year ago and kind of forgot about them, but upon recently checking my Teepsring account I noticed that a few people actually bought some, so I decided to redo them a bit and post them here in case anyone is interested. The main design is based of the Overwatch "Hero Gallery" (The menu where you go to preview all your skins and such), but with Melee characters. I only have five characters as of now, but will do more if anyone is interested. The other is just a random comic book themed design I made.
(Also I apologize if this is the wrong forum section to post this is in, I don't really use smashboards ever, but I figured this would fit in with "media".)
Here's an image of the designs.
Here's a link to the Teespring store.
If anyone has any problems or feedback feel free to let me know! Thanks for your time!
I really like these designs! I'll definitely get my hands on a Falcon shirt!

Im wondering if you plan to expand to more low tier characters? Couldn't hurt to include the underdogs as well.

Top Bottom