• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Spartacus5

Smash Rookie
NNID
Catain_Obvious23
Absolutely kino that smash world tour is back. Hopefully we can at least get regionals by Q3.

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
Absolutely kino that smash world tour is back. Hopefully we can at least get regionals by Q3.
plus with the way that its run it makes it way harder for nintendo to actually shut it down.
the qualifiers aren't all in the same tournament, they're scattered all over the place, makes it so that nintendo has to take down 30 tournaments at once and once the scale finally starts reducing slippi won't be used since the winners are gonna play irl.

RoundUp

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RNDP#758
made an account here a while ago, but never bothered checking in since nothing ever happens here. with twitter on the verge of collapse i can definitely see this place coming back to life tho, so ill be checking in more frequently now :)

TheNewbLu

Smash Rookie
Definitely hope to see more folks on here, regardless of twitter. The amount of information and history on here is invaluable and I wish the community would use it more as opposed to Twitter and Reddit. I get it though its 2022 almost 2023 and kids these days don't wanna use old forums like this anymore. I'm back on my casual melee grind after hearing what happened to SWT, it really made me miss the community and made me feel bad that I've not been around and stuck with my local scene. :( Anyone still around here reads this I hope you are well!

Quick Edit: I found my old smash boards account, if any of you know a user named Xanatos from Virginia tell them the person they mailed a memory card to 11 years ago is still around! 😅 It says they were last seen online a while ago but maybe they go by a new name now like I do?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got Melee along with my GameCube in Christmas 2003 (sorry I got it two years late, same with Smash 64 because I didn't get an N64 until Christmas 1999 and I got the game in early 2000).

Top Bottom