• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Smashers in Melbourne Aust?

fairyboots_

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
CEWC#629
3DS FC
5344-3560-4678
Switch FC
0937-0562-3504
Hey! Competitive Falco player here. I'm Caity, 28 years old. I live in Melbourne Australia and I'm looking for some SSBM local homies. I've been a die hard since Melee was released. I haven't been to a tournament since 2007. I have always found it hard to find IRL people in Melbourne who love Melee as much as I do, so I thought to finally join Smashboards to connect since I've started playing Slippi netplay again. I've started streaming Melee on Twitch (fairyboots_) and I'd love to find some people to verse, connect with on Discord, and practice with. And once lockdown/virus stuff blows over, people IRL too!

Last edited:

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Dunno if they're still there, but most of the Melbourne smashers moved to a Facebook group years ago.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Everyone kinda moved to Discord, there's an Aussie smash one of those out there. Facebook is also a good alternative too though. I wish we could all come back to Smashboards.

Top Bottom