• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Roy Skype Group: Looking for Interest

Hey fellow Roys! I've been looking to advance Roy in Melee, and well, the PM Roy chat on Skype has pretty much given up on his Melee viability or even discussion on Melee Roy. I feel like he has what it takes, and I'd like to start a Skype group for those who play Roy in Melee. You don't necessarily need to agree that he's viable, I just want a Melee Roy chat going where we can occasionally discuss him in Melee, or pretty much anything else since it's a Skype group.

Leave your skype here if interested. Mine's lordeliwood69.

I'll be on more, then. I just had a bad experience with Sethlon, some guy with a Volke picture, and some other guy I vaguely recall when I did try to bring up Melee Roy, so I was discouraged from it.

To others, I'm still sorta down for a group, I just haven't been on smashboards/skype at all lately. So I'm too lazy to do **** for now.

Biogoji

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1306-4994-7436
I would love to get in on this.

K Malik Shabazz Austin

LSDX

Wah!
I don't think this group exists anymore, I'll make a new one and edit this post when it's formed if anyone is still interested. A current location to discuss the meta for a 15yr old sh¡t character is in need.

Last edited:

Kawaii-Kun

Smash Apprentice
I don't think this group exists anymore, I'll make a new one and edit this post when it's formed if anyone is still interested. A current location to discuss the meta for a 15yr old sh¡t character is in need.
I'd be down with a new one.

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
Yah after a while the group died out and people stopped being active. Making a new discussion group would be a good idea and I'd suggest using discord as it is better than skype for a number of reasons.

LSDX

Wah!
Yah after a while the group died out and people stopped being active. Making a new discussion group would be a good idea and I'd suggest using discord as it is better than skype for a number of reasons.
Eh, I don't have discord. If you want to make a group I wouldn't be opposed to joining.

Top Bottom