• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legality Melee Recommended Ruleset Update [4/10/2018]

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey! I know it's been a while, and this change is probably pretty well known at this point. I was hoping we would have the controller issue wrapped up before I posted this, but it's become quite the project that is still being actively worked on with data provided by the alternative controller community. Thanks for the patience in the meantime!

----------------

The master document has been updated and you can click here to see the full, updated ruleset.

PROPOSED CHANGES:

Amendment 4: Allow for TO discretion of Memory Card data

Change the following:
3.1.1 Game Version
The official game versions are NTSC 1.02 and PAL for the Nintendo Gamecube, as determined by the location of the tournament, using standard memory card data with all characters and relevant stages unlocked.
To the following:
3.1.1 Game Version
The official game versions are NTSC 1.02 and PAL for the Nintendo Gamecube, as determined by the location of the tournament, using the TO’s choice of memory card data with all characters and relevant stages unlocked.
Votes:
Vro
D1
Watch
Reno
Wobbles
GTown Tom
Anibal
PracticalTAS
Emilywaves
PPMD
Amsah