• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Patooty

Smash Ace
Hey Gimpy, in case nobody's told you anything, our train will be arriving in Edmonds station @ ~9:19PM. (4 people)

Silent, stop giving Oregon ******** post warnings for one line posts. They're all in our Oregon discussion thread, which in general is way less spammy than yours, so why are you singling us out for a rule that isn't even enforced in non-MD rooms? You are the worst mod ever.

Out of the last 5 posts here, 4 were one liners and 3 were only one sentence. Did you give yourself a warning for a one line post?

Also, EmoMoney: $1-5 MM

Canada: $5 MM

Eggz: $5 MM

Jumpfreak: $5 MM

All Money Matches dependent on whether I actually have any money this weekend.

EDIT** Otto, just read the OSM thread and why you're singling us out and wow, you're an even worse mod than I thought you could be.
I'm not singling anyone out. I'm pretty sure Shane has more warning points than anyone in Oregon. I warn a lot of people. for valid reasons. Doesn't mean I should hunt out every post like that to be fair.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, Otto doesn't single you guys out. I'm at 5 points and I should be banned, but Otto held back a little because of the good palbudmatefriend he is.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
It means that you shouldn't enforce a rule that isn't enforced in this section of the forums and not simply because you were bored.

Gimpy - We can MM if you want, but like, you're more fun to play non-for-seriousies.

whobez

Smash Rookie
Heya, me and a 3 other friends are showing up to this, first tournament/smash event ever... We'll be slaughtered, but hey, thats what we came for!

..And I'm sure everyone will wanna MM us for free cash, haha.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
MM OOSers
MM People who arn't in sssp
Join our crew Dan.

SHOVE ANDUPSMASHASHUPAYOURBUMBUMDANNYBOYAWYEAH

This is Shane no Nate's account btw.

Digipen kids, can you call us and give us your contact info? 206-595-3553

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i think this may be the dumbest post i have ever posted on smash boards yet but anyone wanna double with me?

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
LASt minute SUCKAGE~!!!~!!, me n gamepros ride happened to crap out on us the day before the tourny, and my dad didnt feel like breaking his plans, sorry we cannot attend! :(, sigh

Bleh. Owned by Aftermath and Patooty. xD

That was fun. Somewhat.
I love how the brackets were "well-seeded" for both the 2v2 and 1v1 lol
It was well seeded. By that I mean you'll end up playing people you don't often play. Not getting people as good as you.

Great Tourney. Largest one since new GC management fo sho.

Results:

1v1 Tourney:

1 - Sastopher
2 - ka-Master
3 - Blunted Object
4 - Silent Wolf
5 - Tori/Patooty

2v2 Tourney:

1 - Tori/Silent Wolf (Flowmasta)
2 - Eggz/Ka-Master (Megnaflow)
^^^^^^DAN FAST^^^^^^^^
3 - Blair/BalefireBoy (BlairFireBoy?)
4 - Patooty/Ryan (Character Confusion)

How many ppl were there?
Everyone post ur lists and we'll discuss and agreee on ONE from there.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
yeah this was a great turnout. now just for me to get better.

SHOUOUTS:

Gonzals - very fun friendliesyour falcon is too good. i can never seem to beat you, but i can hold my own if i do say so myself.

Sagemoon - good fights ge good with me (skill wise)

Eric - your too good for me... im sure i stood no chance but it was fun.

Gimpy - i guess we had a few good matches but like i have pervously said... your too good

Aftermath - lol 5 cent mm kind of pointless.

R.C. - i knew you were good actualy i never forgot... seroiusly TOO GOOD!

Eggz - calm down with the insulting jokes plz... they are very annoing and pointless to an extream.

Ammon - i can never be good as you... you good... too good

Teddy - it can be fun to play if i can even have a chance other then that you are... that right, too good.

evertone else keep briong more friends

DAN FAST::

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Oooh some Canadians in the top 5, good job guys! Eric you're just too good. I honestly expected Ryan up there though >_>

I hope someone got some videos and uploads them post haste!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
shoutouts

people i played: Good games

people i beat: gg do better next time

people who beat me: you are too good, obviously.

people i didn't play: you are all clearly nubs.

i'll edit this later with real shoutouts.

maybe. (probably not)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Woah I'm like, pretty tired...

GG's everyone. That's all I've got. >_>

Ummm, I didn't really play whom I expected to. ppa0 beat me once and scared me a little. Canadians suck. Except NoobKing. ( <3 Eric and Ryan :-) ) Ryan and I are gonna team someday soon so watch out. >:-)

James' Samus is too good. Probably saved myself $5 by not mm him...

Eggz friendlies were good. You beat me most of 'em. And you have retired mario....

Trees are green.

Ummmm...

Gimpy needs to stop beating Mark.

See you all in Canada? Next GC? DAN tourney!?!?!?

EDIT: You guys are ridiculous. This 'Dan combo' thing has gotten out of control. People are actually asking me what it is and I can't even tell them. <_< >_> <_<

Eggz

Smash Hero
No Dan, I havn't retired Mario. I just didn't want you to get any Mario practice. I am going only Mario on you in tourney. Don't you worry. I just don't do HORRIBLE ****ing matchups with him. IE: Peach, Samus, Marth, Shiek

Ok...shoutouts!

Hiking group! (That was hella fun lol.)

Eric - I didn't play you at all, but walkin on that trail was real funz. Good job on third man. Can't wait to see you in april.

Adam - RARWAWR Man lotsa fun. I loved our MM. Sorry if I pressured you into doing a 20$ one if you didn't really want to. It was hella intense/close and I love comboing you LoL. I miss you already you big bald lumbering gentle giant. T_T

James - I love you. Thanks for the backrubs, they helped alot. <3 I'll see you this weekend hopefully. I demand a group photo. XD

Jesse - We didn't play =[ I'm sad. This weekend for sure though? <3

Ammon - Super nice job in tournament. Thanks for watching me in my matches with Nate, and sorry I wasn't there during your matches with Sas. T_T GG.

________

Ryan - Your fuzzy like kittys, or john. XD GG, sorry I'm gay. I wont use throws next time we mm. XD

Tiep - Man, your way good! I'll learn how to fight Samus. I played really well, and you still beat me. No johns from me, your ****. I vote you up on the BC PR.

Beef - I miss Robbie. T_T Too bad about the border control ****. Thats what happens when you associate with spaniards though =]

Dan - Good friendlies man. I enjoyed playing you alot. Cant wait for teamsies in april!

Nate - Sorry you didn't perform as well as you expected, but I've still got the Flowmastas and Megnaflow in my heart. Cya monday.

Otto - Can't wait to live with you if I don't leave the state for college when I finish highschool. Cya monday. Too bad you **** yourself with uairs vs chris.

Jeff - you make me laugh out loud in real life. You gotta come play us more. Actually word is Bellingham is hella far, so maybe thats alot to ask. XD Your peach is amazing

Kevin - It was good seeing you again, its been a long *** time. Jiggz is gay, I know. Your falco is still really good! hope to see you more often, especially since you live hella close to everything.

Paul - Didn't see you play. Go with Kevin to more things though. Oh, and you look like Otto, except larger and you dont have a hot sister.

PaulPPA0 - Your girlfriend is hella dumb.

Xander - Your girlfriend is hella cool.

Emo$ - your girlfriend is hot. Is she down for me having sexual intercourse with her?

Mark guy that isn't dans friend but still exists - Your Marth and Zelda were pretty good, I had fun playing them.

Mark guy that is Dan's friend and indeed does exist - I wish I got to play you. T_T Owellz. GG losin to gimpy though =[ wtf does that anymore? el oh el.

Teddy - Good job in singles! You only lost to the 2 best people there save blair rare uair nair yare. Cya monday?

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i dunno EGGZ i know she is hot but for both doing what we dont speak of but yeah thats a know lol but thanx on how thats the only thing you can compliment me on lol are MM was fun we should do it again but with more money sorry its a lil hard to consentrate when you have a female on your lap lol

and thanx too noobking i have a new saying "ALL GANONDORF PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE HOT GIRLFRIENDS" lol too good and GG's everyone i wasent myself today i was playing really ****ty and yeah so i will be at the next one

P,S EGGZ my gf will come to the next one now you cant have sex with her but you can dream cant you lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'll just go for a girl whos balanced instead. instead of a generic blonde with no personality who is on your **** 24/7, I'll go for a smart funny girl who is still hot. LoL.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
canada is pretty cool thats for sure.

omg

i'm so tired

i'm
soooooooooooooooo
tired

i think i might die if idont sleep from the time i take canada to the train station until i work at 530.

omg... lol did anyone see me at the tourney the last like 3 hours i was there XD soooo tired wow.

this was a big tourney i love gameclucks lol

i might have a smashfest or osemthing monday because i've got an available house.

maybe i'll have an "i'm way smashed out"fest where i dont smash at all because i've had enough for the next like 3 weeks XD

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
I'll just go for a girl whos balanced instead. instead of a generic blonde with no personality who is on your **** 24/7, I'll go for a smart funny girl who is still hot. LoL.
ummm ok you can do that

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i highly doubt he would be jealous shane is a sexy BEAST he could have any girl that is willing to touch him lol im KIDDING eggz i love yo face

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
so when is the next one im trying to get a smash fest going so if anyone wants to come MM all around lol so just let me know if you would wanna and i agree BRDY he is maybe a lil too much lol

* ALL GANONDORF PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE HOT GIRL FRIENDS RULE MADE BY ME AND NOOBKING *

Top Bottom