• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gonzales

Smash Journeyman
Darkgamer: The address is posted on the first page. 18717 76th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98037-4111, US.

Try using mapquest, or something.

The crew battle went:

Bladewise 4-stock V Hitsugaya 4-stock, Bladewise wins with 2 stock remaining
Bladewise 2-stock V Noobking 4-stock, Noobking wins with 2 stock remaining
SilentWolf 4-stock V Noobking 2-stock, SilentWolf wins with 3 stock remaining
SilentWolf 3-stock V Cowear 4-stock....

dammit I forgot what happened after that...
all I remember is that Eggz owned and Tori fails at Marth v Samus, lol.
ryan gives tiep A LOT of marth vs samus practice.
ryan beats my sheik with 2 stocks left.
eggz beats ryan with.....

dammit i forgot what happened after that XD

good thing everythings recorded =D

Patooty

Smash Ace
Tiep beats Tori with 1 stock left
Ka beats Tiep with 4 stock left

C-C-C-C-COMBO STORY!!

=0 !
I was intercepted by the evil one before i could hit post!

night_blade

Smash Rookie
Eggz said:
NightBlade- Hey man, if you are into smash, you should call me sometime and come play with me and ammon, since we breathe and eat smash.
Thanks for the offer, but for me, smash is just a side-hobby-thing that I don't give much attention. I plan on attending future tourneys though. I might take you up on that offer one day though.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
EGGZ = Mario combos on FD are scary..:chuckle: GG's im sure if i took a 3rd MM i would have lost:p.

SILENT WOLF = You **** my Falco like im a friggen rag doll lol GG's though you have gotten ALOT better yourself since last time i played you.

TORI = GG's on 1v1 tourney. FALCO DITTOS FTW! lol im glad your back on the smash scene i didnt even noticed that u left in the 1st place for FF12:p cya Jan.27th Sat tourney hopefully.

KA Master = TOO GOOD SON u would have beaten me at the tourney fo sure. Fun matches though Your Luigi is too nice.

Bladewise = Fun friendlies with EMO lol lvl 9 comp FTW! cya next tourney;)

Blair = SURPRISED ME GETTING 4 stocked 1st round LOL! good 2nd match though (I DIDNT GRAB THE EDGE LOL)

Link = no leaving EVER! AGAIN!:urg:

REGGIE = nice playing ya again gooood friendlies.

Spartamus= good Falco just work on switching it up the combos and work on getting some mindgames..

Loop = nooo we lost in teams lol GG's Rest ftw.:(

Touk = good matches your Fox is pretty good.

BC = good job guys unforenitly some of us didnt to well in the crew battles / tourney buts theres always next time.

GameClucks guy = Thx for hosting another monthly. Just wondering how did u make the brackets? by location?

and the most IMPORTANT GUY OF ALL!!

GIMPYFISH = thank you for housing us BC guys and driving us everywhere! You have a great Bowser and your Ganon is getting better fast. Your a funny guy and it was great hanging with u again. Tell your Dad thanks for letting us stay at the house and for driving us to Gameclucks.

HOPE TO COME AGAIN SOMETIME!

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Gonzales: Your falcon is really cool looking. It was fun playing you in friendlies.

PPA0: Your luigi is fun, good luck putting together that crew.

Loop: It was fun teaming with you, even though you pretty much kicked my *** in all our friendlies.

NoobKing: Man, your ganon eats my peach :( But we always get really close, more matches are called for! Sorry for putting you out in teams.

Blunted_object10: Wow, your falco ***** me everytime I play it. I think I did better this time though. Sorry for teching the dair spikes though, dairspiketechintoillusion is too fun. I'd like to play you, as well as the other canadians more often.

Blair: Green Vest fox = most fashionable? lol

Derilink, Tori, Ka-master, Bladewise, all other members of ssp or whatever: I never seem to get to play you guys in friendlies or in singles. Weird.

HeroSub-lime: Fun matches Samus > Touk

Gimpyfish: I didn't get to play your ganondorf :( but you ***** mine. Thanks for sandbagging and letting me win a match against your boozer. You also have a fun kirby. "Phone johns. WAIT, MAJOR phone johns"

Dan: Wow, you have some seriously great mindgames, you on your last stock, WOW. Crazy. More fox dittos soon?

Eggz: Sorry, but I don't really like money matches, nor am I ever serious when I ask people for them (1 million MM anyone?) so I apologize.

Nauqneyugn: You're pretty good for this being your first tournament. But Light shield edge hog > marth. If you drive and want to smash, Me and some friends usually smash it up at my house fridays from like 6-2am here in bremerton. But I prefer people not spending the night here. You're just a ferry ride away!

Everybody else: You are all good, come to more clucks plz, I really liked the turn out of this one. And seriously people, play the 2v2 as well.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Alright - I need to know how many of you guys would be willing and able to come up to a tournament here at WWU. (Canadians always welcome)

We have great venues with LOTS of space, and a lot of tv's to boot. Also, we would not keep any of the prize pool. However - due to the lack of competitive skill aside from a few of us, it would be hard to set the buy in price at anything higher than $5.

Oh, and because we have club funding we could most likely feed all of you with some pizza.

If anyone wanted to, I would be able to house a few people as well. (I guess like a smashfest at my house afterwards)

But anyways, I want to throw this out there and see if there is any interest. If there is, then I'll make a thread about it.

The tournament itself would be set up exactly as we always do it (gameclucks rules)

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Alright - I need to know how many of you guys would be willing and able to come up to a tournament here at WWU. (Canadians always welcome)

We have great venues with LOTS of space, and a lot of tv's to boot. Also, we would not keep any of the prize pool. However - due to the lack of competitive skill aside from a few of us, it would be hard to set the buy in price at anything higher than $5.

Oh, and because we have club funding we could most likely feed all of you with some pizza.

If anyone wanted to, I would be able to house a few people as well. (I guess like a smashfest at my house afterwards)

But anyways, I want to throw this out there and see if there is any interest. If there is, then I'll make a thread about it.

The tournament itself would be set up exactly as we always do it (gameclucks rules)
I would deffinitly go myself ill ask what the other Canadian players think about that.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
EGGZ = Mario combos on FD are scary..:chuckle: GG's im sure if i took a 3rd MM i would have lost:p.

SILENT WOLF = You **** my Falco like im a friggen rag doll lol GG's though you have gotten ALOT better yourself since last time i played you.

TORI = GG's on 1v1 tourney. FALCO DITTOS FTW! lol im glad your back on the smash scene i didnt even noticed that u left in the 1st place for FF12:p cya Jan.27th Sat tourney hopefully.

KA Master = TOO GOOD SON u would have beaten me at the tourney fo sure. Fun matches though Your Luigi is too nice.

Bladewise = Fun friendlies with EMO lol lvl 9 comp FTW! cya next tourney;)

Blair = SURPRISED ME GETTING 4 stocked 1st round LOL! good 2nd match though (I DIDNT GRAB THE EDGE LOL)

Link = no leaving EVER! AGAIN!:urg:

REGGIE = nice playing ya again gooood friendlies.

Spartamus= good Falco just work on switching it up the combos and work on getting some mindgames..

Loop = nooo we lost in teams lol GG's Rest ftw.:(

Touk = good matches your Fox is pretty good.

BC = good job guys unforenitly some of us didnt to well in the crew battles / tourney buts theres always next time.

GameClucks guy = Thx for hosting another monthly. Just wondering how did u make the brackets? by location?

and the most IMPORTANT GUY OF ALL!!

GIMPYFISH = thank you for housing us BC guys and driving us everywhere! You have a great Bowser and your Ganon is getting better fast. Your a funny guy and it was great hanging with u again. Tell your Dad thanks for letting us stay at the house and for driving us to Gameclucks.

HOPE TO COME AGAIN SOMETIME!
i know... i play wolf to much and he makes me have more tech skill, and im gradually getting mind games. YOU!!! better come to the next to wittness my 4 stocking everyone. hehe

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I didnt know getting 1 stocked was failing at a match up, and I was so in clutch mode when I know ammon has 4 stocks behind me. johns i guess? whatever

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS PLEASE DON'T

please don't read this!
In 1945,a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this measge she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:
1. Retype this message as a comment for three other videosi dont believe this **** but wateva *****ES

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Gameclucks, are you gonna post brackets this time? You used Tio, so it should take like the best part of 5 minutes.
So Tio is not very 'bracket posting friendly'. It creates an image that you can copy and paste, but the image is pretty small, so I am working on it.

But yes, posting them will ultimately take less time, once I either decide to accept the smallness (and toughness of reading it) of it or find a good way to enlarge it w/o massive distortion.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
GameClucks, change your name!
Why?

The place has been GameClucks for 4 years and is know around the country for producing top 25 Halo and Halo2 players at MLG.

For any Halo people, we had one of the top Halo2 players in the world come in a few weeks ago - T2

It was a business decision to keep the same name when I bought it.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
I used the bracket program that is talked about on SmashBoards - Tio.

I used the Location function in it for the 1v1. So when I entered people into the system, I put their home City, or in the case of Canada people, I just put Canada.

Since I am sure Tio does not have built in Location Recognition stuff, it just does a simple Alpha Match on the Location cell and then splits that way.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Additional shoutout -

Gameclucks guy- the guy that manages when you leave is a ****ing ****. Nuff said.
I will work on that. I just had another big complaint hit my email yesterday also.
So I will address that situation.

Eggz (and anyone else) - Email me some specifics please.
chris@gameclucks.com
I need to know the What/How of the situation in order to do something.

Loop

Smash Apprentice
Fun stuff as always. I probably won't be able to make it to the next few Clucks, but I'll be back eventually.

Eggz - Close set. Missing a rest against Mario/Doc is brutal.

NoobKing - I really enjoyed our friendlies. Our team match was crazy close as well.

Eric - Wish I could have played some friendlies against you. Great team matches, though.

Bladewise - I loved our Fox dittos, but your Peach worked me this time around. Fun set.

Dan - Crazy mind games you've got.

Gonzales - Your Falcon is awesome, and it was a ton of fun playing you. Keep it up.

Quan - Good job at your first tournament. Keep working on your Marth.

That's all I can think of for now.

Eggz

Smash Hero
To gameclucks guy: The "Gameclucks change your name!" Is an inside joke referring to the lanners yelling that because people were using the name gameclucks on CoD.

Please never allow that fat loud arabian lanner in there during smash events. XD He can get annoying/distracting/disturbing.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
he was complaining that they need more then 1 tv for a football game... just press up up when choosing your play like in all NFL games.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
GAMECLUCKS, CHANGE YOUR NAME!

crazy lan kids...

xD

uhhhh shoutouts

canada - too much fun <3 you all. some of you need to learn how to fall asleep though (certainly NOT tiep)

adam - ganon is too good (not really, hes ok though, but "ok" is much better than bowser) glad i could convince you to play a cool character again and not pick gay jigglypuff *points to tiep*
eric - earwick combo is too good. seriously. too good. i cant believe i lost bowser vs ganon, thats gayness. XD you are too good for gimpyfish, for realz.
ryan - haha i cant tell if you just dont ever care about the game, or if you care to much about the game *remembers you not wanting to play the last match after your double missed recovery as ganon and you being all bitter* lol your a funny kid, stop back airing people with my bowser toys XD
tiep - tiep you are too good, your samus is good, and not ridiculously gay, which makes my tummy smile with happiness.
john - roy is terrible, yeah, terrible. you are awesome, your peach is wicked good, and is not gay, which makes my tummy smile with happiness. (YEAH, ITS JUST LIKE TIEPS!!! LOLOLOL)

eggz - roy vs bowser wasn't finished, and we barely played at all, thats dumb.
ka-m - OMG I NEED TO PLAY YOU MOREEEEE!!!!! you're luigi is to fun, way way WAY to fun. ganon vs luigi and bowser vs luigi are too good.
hero - ylink actually kinda scares bowser, ganon it is.
silent - zomg play shiek more or i'll punch you in your foxy face. (i'm not comin onto you when i say i'll punch your foxy face... its more a reference to your character... well... maybe i'm coming onto you a little)
nate - *questions how you got eliminated* hmmm........ whateva, i wish i could make it to your smahsfests more. take me to spokane.

umm...

buncha other peeps - good games maybe, you have a pretty good X character and we had Z specific memory, and it was pretty adjective.

Spokane here we come!
So if we're staying in a motel, lets do things fun outside of it k Shane?
I vote we take Gimpy.
We should also crew battle eastern WA and record it. for combo purposes. do we ever lose crew battles!?!?!?! NEVER!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Not with me taking all their stock. XD
Taking Gimpy sounds good. Mike should like...talk to us more often.

MY CREW BATTLE RECORDZORS!
7 stock off Oregon at TANG
9 stock off Oregon at Gameclucks
6 stock off of Canada at Gameclucks

Oh, I would like to apologize to the Canadians, Gimpy, and Ammon for my excessive use of ****. I'm normally not that loud, obnoxious, and obscene, so I'm sorry if I offended anyone. GG.

Top Bottom