• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yup, just know the real practice other than Otto aka SW is in North Seattle, aka Lake City. How soon are you guys planning on moving here?

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
Yup, just know the real practice other than Otto aka SW is in North Seattle, aka Lake City. How soon are you guys planning on moving here?
We're actually on the road right now, crashing at Rapid City tonight. Hoping to be there by tomorrow night, but we just had some car problems come up that are gonna delay us a bit. Jesse's with me, but he's actually only going to be here for 2 weeks or so, then he's flying back and PROBABLY driving out with all his stuff as well. These 2 weeks are pretty much going to be a trial run for fitting 5 people in a 3-bedroom apartment.

We're all game developers and plan on working together and he and I are going to share a room, but there's kind of a little drama with the others that needs ironed out before his move is 100% guaranteed. I'm pretty damn confident that everything is gonna work out though, so that's why I'm just putting it as if he's moving out for sure.

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, pretty much. Though we're certainly not opposed to Melee. :p

We both kind of prefer P:M at the moment though. I've been playing Wario/Sheik, him Ivy/ZSS. Been going about even lately, but if he really wants to he'll blow past me, get good again and start hitting up tournies again. That could go either way though, since we're primarily out here chasing dreams haha.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Melee and probably Project: M will have a tournament tomorrow in Lynnwood, just north of Seattle, at a LAN center called GameClucks (aka GameZone). We haven't run Brawl tournaments in quite a long time. If you enjoy Melee, feel free to join.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I'd want to make the trip up to Seattle just to play with the legendary Masky again.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
when is the september iteration of this monthly going to take place? Idaho is hoping to bring up a crew of ~5 and also plans on taking at least the top 3 spots in P:M.
SHOTS FIRED

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
The victory will be all the more satisfying with the look of shock on Washingtons collective face

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
We've been a primarily PM scene for the past year but yeah we all play Melee and will be entering Melee singles/doubles

Edit: So yes we will let you take our Melee money SW, but you and everyone else better enter PM!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'm going to keep working hard towards improvement. When I feel satisfied with my skill, I'll hit up gameclucks. (Prob in december or something)

GGs Andy, I'll hit up your digits in a month ;)

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Top Bottom