• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Can march gameclucks be on the 8th or following week?

If so, I think we should glorify it into some kind of small scale regional tournament. Kage wants to come to the west coast, and Janet is tryin to come here for spring break.

So i think we should make march GC a 15/10 entry fee per person, and get all of BC and Oregon to make it, as well as WWA and EWA.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEeeee :D kage i wanna play you this time!! canada is too strong

Jem.

Smash Master
And I wanna play Kage guy
March 8th sounds good, nothing in my way of that.
I might have US Brawl version March 4th, so maybe people can do friendlies too if they want.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Can march gameclucks be on the 8th or following week?

If so, I think we should glorify it into some kind of small scale regional tournament. Kage wants to come to the west coast, and Janet is tryin to come here for spring break.

So i think we should make march GC a 15/10 entry fee per person, and get all of BC and Oregon to make it, as well as WWA and EWA.
I'm more likely to go the following week if at all. I figure I should come up and lose to you in your native land at some point eggoz.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Can't is no excuse! A true warrior is capable of the impossible and does not limit himself with the word can't! "I can't do it" or "I can't make it" is only for noobs with light willpower. =P You even said it yourself, what is this!?

Also.. YOU? Beat me? Haha, I'm going to show you true power!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i have more fanboys that makes me better.

two days ago in my first class of the day a guy walks up to me that i dont know with a weird look on his face and he goes

"are... are you that bowser guy?"

and i said yeah i'm gimpyfish and he had a little fanboygasm

THE SAME DAY i'm in the school caf eating lunch and a different guy runs up and is like DUDEEEEE I HEAR YOU ARE THAT BOWSER GUY EVERYONES BEEN TALKING ABOUT

those stories are not jokes.

also i'm pretty sure you said this to me just a bit ago anyways
"you are the best ganon in the world"

something along those lines

i said you could have it but you denied me and said no its true you are the best

so what do i even need to bother coming for *shrug*

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LOL, not really I'm always like that on the boards.. I try to show the warrior power and make every post as if I'm about to run into an epic battle =P... I am known to be as Kage the warrior after all..

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so you guys should have 2 tourneys, one when kiwi can come and one when i'm there

it'd be super super lame to come home and have no tourney.

also we can play brawl it'll be out when i arrive in washington

Ademisk

Smash Champion
i have more fanboys that makes me better.

two days ago in my first class of the day a guy walks up to me that i dont know with a weird look on his face and he goes

"are... are you that bowser guy?"

and i said yeah i'm gimpyfish and he had a little fanboygasm

THE SAME DAY i'm in the school caf eating lunch and a different guy runs up and is like DUDEEEEE I HEAR YOU ARE THAT BOWSER GUY EVERYONES BEEN TALKING ABOUT

those stories are not jokes.

also i'm pretty sure you said this to me just a bit ago anyways
"you are the best ganon in the world"

something along those lines

i said you could have it but you denied me and said no its true you are the best

so what do i even need to bother coming for *shrug*
Wow, too good. Toooooo goooood. I didn't know Smash could give you off the street fanboyism.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I've been talking to Silly. Was maybe gonna see what was up and if I can borrow his brawl for a little bit or something, and his wii if needed. I'll ask him if he wants to come to March GC and bring it.

EDIT: Convo with Silly

Jairmy Daymin (12:00:05 AM): You there? Sorry if you're in a dota
Giyogeson2 (12:01:25 AM): haha yea dotaing
Giyogeson2 (12:01:26 AM): x_X
Jairmy Daymin (12:01:37 AM): Oh okay nm. Otto just wants you to come to Feb GC with brawl haha.
Giyogeson2 (12:01:47 AM): lol
Giyogeson2 (12:01:48 AM): when is it again?
Jairmy Daymin (12:01:59 AM): Feb.16th
Giyogeson2 (12:02:05 AM): ah

..Ended with ah. XD.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Isnt that true though O_o?

I dont see you calling him every month asking him to come?

Not that I think you are being a **** either, because I'm sure he doesn't care or feel used about it LOL.

well its not like i wouldn't hang out with him or want him to come any other time lol
its just now he really needs to come and show me the brawl stuffs :O

Jem.

Smash Master
Gimpy I really like some of the vids of you on brawl you have up, like you vs lucky. I mainly repeat the 3rd and 1st match because I like the songs on FD and green hill zone. But good job and stuff.

Top Bottom