• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
1st: Ka Mastadon
2nd: Eggonzo beans
3rd: ReadyTeddy

>_>

Doubles

1st: Brosauri (Eggz+Ka)
2nd: Bob Saget (GenesisFTW+Silent BITC[font]H[/font]

edit: lol im gonna leave it cuz it serves its purpose.

smash at my house on monday yo

I had a close set with shane and a set with ammon >_>
doubles was fun lol, except for shane yelling dumb jokes our whole set >_>

ThePrime

Smash Lord
ggs everyone, didnt seem like a lot of people were there this time but it was still fun. And is gameclucks still going to hold melee tournaments after brawl is released? Or are we just going to be playing brawl?

We probably won't have melee tournaments, at least that's what I think. If they're this small now, how many people would compete when that game comes out? I guess if SSBB tourneys have bigger turn outs we could just ask everyone if we should done. I don't know yet if we can count on consistently holding them.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I know people have argued the point before, but competitive Melee is pretty much dead once Brawl comes out. It's already kinda tough playing the same game you've been playing for years regularly, let alone with a sequel to occupy your time, and we aren't going to get ANY new Melee players, ever, now. It'll probably stay more popular than 64 is now, but not by an overwhelming amount.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Halo3/SSBM Tournamnet Schedule for new couple of months.

Feb 23rd - H3 at either GC or Space Station
Feb SSBM - Not sure...Possibly the 16th... but I have to leave at like 3 or 4 pm...No other weekend in Feb works as I am booked up. March 1st maybe?

March 15th Halo3 4v4
March 22nd SSBM

April 19th Halo3
April 26th SSBM

May 17th Halo3
May 24th SSBM

Melee vs Brawl - I will hold which ever you all decide...prob Brawl, once rule sets are released...

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Halo3/SSBM Tournament Schedule for new couple of months.

Feb SSBM - Not sure...Possibly the 16th... but I have to leave at like 3 or 4 pm...No other weekend in Feb works as I am booked up. March 1st maybe?

March 15th Halo3 4v4
March 22nd SSBM

April 19th Halo3
April 26th SSBM

May 17th Halo3
May 24th SSBM

Melee vs Brawl - I will hold which ever you all decide...prob Brawl, once rule sets are released...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Anyone who was planning on coming over tomorrow (Rohins, fletcher, maybe teddy?), I actually have to do a bunch of school work tomorrow so I can go to pound, so maybe tuesday will work instead.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
march 1st wouldnt work for me and probably wouldnt work for jem either (bdays) but thats assuming jem is even still playing the game... he keeps quitting and not, its confusing me lol

Edit: Shane double posting right after yelling at GC guy... I'm disappointed.

Eggz

Smash Hero
agreed.

teddy, i really want you to come over this week. I need peach practice pretty badly, and playing you all day would help a lot.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
WTF happend to the Schedule post? It was on here twice just a few min ago and now its gone????

---------------------------------------------------------

Halo3/SSBM Tournament Schedule for next couple of months.

March 15th Halo3 4v4
March 22nd SSBM

April 19th Halo3
April 26th SSBM

May 17th Halo3
May 24th SSBM

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
For f'ing sake... Why does this site take more then 5 min to process a post?!?!?
Its become so slow and buggy in the last 3 weeks... I only posted the tourney info ONCE and then I jus got back up here, reloaded the page to have my "double post" not even show up...so I post again and then it shows me all of them >!?>!?!?!?!?!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Yeah just did it again... I posted the "For f'ing sake" one as an Edit of the one right above it. WHen it posted it, it reloaded the page w/o either of them... had to refresh to see them

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
just so ya'll know i'll probably be in washington the week before through the weekend brawl comes out for spring break so we better organize some smash

Renth

Smash Hero
i got fired from BK because i was sick lol

due to lack of funds i don't think i'll be able to make it out

Top Bottom