• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
SK, Hysteria, Mason are the top 3 H3 players at GC, though Tetra Shot and Lowkin have beat them in the last 2 tournaments (2v2 and 4v4).
Honestly, if those guys think SK and Hysteria are not that good, then why dont you tell me who they are...?
Because SK is on a top 3 team, so he can not possibly be bad... you could even make an arguement that he is a top 12 player... but really he is top 20. Hysteria and Mason are in top 40 for sure, with Mason prob in top 20 as well.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I just moved to Everett, WA yesterday. This place is like only 15 minutes away so I should be making it. Pretty sweet...back in FL I had to travel 2 hours to go to tournaments. Anyways, see you guys there, hope to get some friendlies.

Jem.

Smash Master
SK, Hysteria, Mason are the top 3 H3 players at GC, though Tetra Shot and Lowkin have beat them in the last 2 tournaments (2v2 and 4v4).
Honestly, if those guys think SK and Hysteria are not that good, then why dont you tell me who they are...?
Because SK is on a top 3 team, so he can not possibly be bad... you could even make an arguement that he is a top 12 player... but really he is top 20. Hysteria and Mason are in top 40 for sure, with Mason prob in top 20 as well.
Here are the guys:

Talon - lil yatzee/ani1v1osity
Mike - commadz or commodore

Talon is teaming with Yahtzee (Or without the h..) for MLG Halo 3 if I'm not mistaken, along with two other guys is what I hear, and Mike is with me.

Mike and Talon went to MLG Dallas with two other guys and beat True Guardians, and we scrimmed and beat the 40th best team on Gamebattles easily our first times teaming really.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Here are the guys:

Talon - lil yatzee/ani1v1osity
Mike - commadz or commodore

Talon is teaming with Yahtzee (Or without the h..) for MLG Halo 3 if I'm not mistaken, along with two other guys is what I hear, and Mike is with me.

Mike and Talon went to MLG Dallas with two other guys and beat True Guardians, and we scrimmed and beat the 40th best team on Gamebattles easily our first times teaming really.
That would be great of "the" Yatzee from WA (now in Cal) started play H3. He is a great guy, I miss him at GC Tournaments.
Anyway, you need to start coming to these H3 Tournaments... massive Johns on your part with them since I have had 3 and you havent made it to any of them yet...

T0MMY

Smash Master
Next Gameclucks event coincides with Smash the State. GG, Gameclucks guy, GC Guy Sucks (j/j)
So, just wondering about all the WA attendants to StS, still attending the OR event? And, I had it planned out for Fri+Sat, so even certain Luigi players could attend if they wanted to ;^p

(Coerces with NorCal attendance)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Next Gameclucks event coincides with Smash the State. GG, Gameclucks guy, GC Guy Sucks (j/j)
So, just wondering about all the WA attendants to StS, still attending the OR event? And, I had it planned out for Fri+Sat, so even certain Luigi players could attend if they wanted to ;^p

(Coerces with NorCal attendance)
woah. you're cool Tommy, lol. i'll consider it n' stuff.

who all might i ask is coming from nor-cal?

Lyanth

Smash Rookie
hey guys~ so, tourny on the 26th, right? i'm pretty sure i can make it (and am bringing my luigi friend) but is there anyone that we could get a ride with from the university area? i mean, the buses might work out, but they might not. so yah, hopefully see ya guys there this time d^^;

btw, welcome rohins ^^ you must teach me all your samus secrects <3~ ;3

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
i cant make the fingerbang. Kate is coming back tomorrow morning and she has a massive surgery thursday, coming home friday, and me and her need to talk and i gotta take care of her during her recovery. she does live with me. sorry fingerbang peoples.

Yagi

Smash Ace
I start my new job on the 21st so that means I should have the 26th off. If so then I will be coming. Also trying to get link to go as well.

Also if anyone is ever up to play let me know.

Eggz

Smash Hero
So who wants to go to Oregon with me? Eastern WA MIGHT be picking us up and expecting like 20$ gas money per person. And im not sure how many seats they have. But idk if I can make it to nates for more than like an hour tops.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I don't even understand how thats possible.

Edit: Good comment.

Awesome, I've got most of that stuff down, I just need to get wavedashing down a little bit better, and try out that edge guard kick move.

5/5

T0MMY

Smash Master
woah. you're cool Tommy, lol. i'll consider it n' stuff.

who all might i ask is coming from nor-cal?
I try to be cool for you :grin:

Ok, so Delphiki said he took some days off work to come up for Smash the State and said something about bringing three people.
The Socal people who said they were interested in coming are Mango, Lucky, NeighborhoodP, MenacingMike, and Mayosan (who will be in Oregon at the time) - but you know you can't trust those SoCal types, lulz, so I have them as unconfirmed.
Also someone from Ohio (Natureslayer) said they would be in Oregon at the time and is bringing 3 friends. I'll message him and get a super-confirm from him.

I just got confirmation that the venue will be available friday evening, around 8pm. Events will start early enough on saturday to allow time for everyone to have plenty of friendlies and get back to WA in time for church service.

Just got off the phone with Delphiki, he said Simna may attend as well seeing as he won a tourney at an anime con or something.

You should just check the thread, I have the attendees updated on the second post.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I want to record 5$ MMs with everyone, I don't care who you are, as long as your are as good as, almost as good as, or better than me. I need videos of varying matchups to study before pound, so I can maximize my game.

Teddy I need a ride to GC and back >_>
Just thought I'd ask you before hand. Also, if you want to go to Shane's tomorrow I'd be down, that goes for you too Nate. I want to stay the night cuz I have Friday off and stuff. haven't gotten to play as much as I've wanted to.

Nice location Shane >_>

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I'll MM you Eggz, I'm working on some cool Ness stuff that might be able to give you some practice, if I can master it in the 3 days between now and GC. You owe me one regardless ^_^

Top Bottom