• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Not really, cause the only fun thing to do on smashboards is **** talk.
And I could easily burn every person on smashboards, everyone can. So, again, nope.
Missed GC for awesome reasons.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
guess i'll start the long shoutouts cuz i have time.

Shoutouts

teddy- your peach is amazingly good and you keep proving that to me every time, ggz

otto- I remember watching a video called zero mercy. It describes the scenario of our friendlies best. Thanks for those though, i learned a bit from those.

ademisk- yay for money matches. Im surprized my roy did a lot better than my marth against you... oh well it was fun anyways. You should perfect the yo-yo glitch just to be cool

guy w/ a brother whose name i forgot- I liked gaying your fox w/ marth. lol fun friendlies though. You've improved since last time i played you.

guy i faced first round in tourny- Sucks that both your mains (mario and shiek) happen to be the mains of the ppl i face all the time.

eggz-

Gimpyfish- nice seeing you again. California bowser ftw. Although you only played me once as bowser and then refused to play me seriously cuz you got mad. Kinda disappointing seeing as this is prolly the last time i'll smash with you for a while.

Nate- Your marth is sexy, come to the next one so i can watch and learn tricks

Dan- didnt play you and i dont think im going to dan 2 so next GC i guess.

Emo$- lunch was the fun, and yeah sorry i didnt really have the money to play a money match (lunch johns?)

loryn, fear, w/e name my brother entered as - I dont feel like spotlighting any of you cuz theres no point to

miserable- your dk was fun to play. Roy vs dk was an interesting matchup lol. oh btw we have to get a money match in or some PR pride match to settle things cuz the panelists dont really care about it much anymore.

Eggz

Smash Hero
OttoB123 (4:55:49 PM): Altoncolwell: my banjo kazooie practice run is doing ok
OttoB123 (4:55:51 PM): what a f4ggot

wow otto. i can't believe u'd say that about our friend redgerrick

Eggz

Smash Hero
Pretty sure I'm tired of uploading everything, and you always being too lazy to get me my combos. I've edited like 2 videos for you, one of which we clearly didn't try on, but I'm definitely not uploading all of this random move swap crap I don't care about when you won't even get me combos that I actually want. This is the only reason I don't have a combo video. People never giving me combos I record. Mario is ****ing hard to combo with, especially when everyone knows how to fight him perfectly. So the few combos I actually do get are usually pretty cool to have.

I missed one combo >_>
Also, judging from the others, and seeing as how I don't remember it, it probably wasn't a big loss.
You'll get your combos, just be patient.
I actually do care about the move swap 'crap'...
People playing with it right is amazing.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Hey im a good player from south texas that just moved to gold bar (45 mins from everret). id really like to go to the next one any idea when its gonna be?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hey im a good player from south texas that just moved to gold bar (45 mins from everret). id really like to go to the next one any idea when its gonna be?
I live in Sultan. =o

@ Otto

I was all sleepy and mad posting that, last night, when you were like im too lazy and ammon was like turn dat crap down. >_> But yeah I watched the move swap things when i woke up and they're pretty tight LOL, I'll post them in a little while.

Also most of my combos were pretty ballsack, so i don't mind that much LOL. I'll just record vs Gimpy's falcon and says its yours or something lmao

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Hey eggz any chance youd wanna play soon? let me know id really like to play some people up here

Jem.

Smash Master
Go to The Dan next weekend. It's in Bellingham and may be WA's biggest tournament ever.

(Excluding IVGF Seattle 2003 with 151 people and 50 dollar entry fee)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I live in Sultan. =o

@ Otto

I was all sleepy and mad posting that, last night, when you were like im too lazy and ammon was like turn dat crap down. >_> But yeah I watched the move swap things when i woke up and they're pretty tight LOL, I'll post them in a little while.

Also most of my combos were pretty ballsack, so i don't mind that much LOL. I'll just record vs Gimpy's falcon and says its yours or something lmao

lol yeah, you randomly playing techno really loudly after everyone staying up the entire night was really beneficial to my general mood at the time.

ima go watch me some move swap

lol yeah, you randomly playing techno really loudly after everyone staying up the entire night was really beneficial to my general mood at the time.

ima go watch me some move swap
Well I'm gonna go play me some move swap.
this guy gave me a code so like, a lot less freezing and stuff with usmashes, so luigi fox is good to go >_>
im gonna test it now.

EDIT - Just tried Fox luigi and it doesnt freeze anymore, awesome. mario also works perfectly, shane. =D

falco with fox works now too. everything is a lot better now haha.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Not really, cause the only fun thing to do on smashboards is **** talk.
And I could easily burn every person on smashboards, everyone can. So, again, nope.
Missed GC for awesome reasons.
You making it to the Halo3 tournament, or have you given up on the Halo3 Pro idea?

Jem.

Smash Master
You making it to the Halo3 tournament, or have you given up on the Halo3 Pro idea?
..No I haven't give up?

I have a court date for the 19th T_T. But I'm trying to get out of it, or hopefully it's early in the morning like, 7-9 AM.

I'm still ****** peoples ****s all over, don't worry GC Guy.

And oh, two of my teammates lol @ Sk HaloGodv2 and Hysteria being good. They went to MLG Dallas and ****ed **** up.

Who are you best halo 3 pros so far?

Jem.

Smash Master
My mic is broken right now. Tell me when. Am i still on your friends list? I wiped out 20 or so because I had a full friends list and needed to add **** talkers / mlg people.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Umm yeah i think i still am. I'm pretty busy this week, but prolly like next weekend. I'll get back to you on it via myspace.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
why was this thread on page 2 of thing? >.<

we should do some bonus tourney for the last gameclucks before that one game comes out, and make sure its not something dumb

Jem.

Smash Master
I liked the dittos thing we did a few months back. One character for each round (dittos)

I'm not sure if this is what random tourney is, but you random 3 times, and you memorize the characters, and you whisper to someone order you're using them. One of them for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd game if necessary.

Top Bottom