• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
so this tournament is gonna be over by 6 pm eastern time right? i've got a podcast to record.

EDIT: somebody was supposed to reply right away, we changed it to sunday, so i'll be at gameclucks, sheesh.

I hope by changed to Sunday you mean the podcast... cause I cant do a tournament on Sunday at GC...

Since some of yuo just pulled into the parking lot, I am guessing you meant the podcast

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah i meant the podcast hahaha

i dont think i can just change gc at my whim, although i guess thats sorta what i did the last 2 times i came ;P

anyways, i'm about to leave, see ya'll soon

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Fun tournament today, even though there were only like 20 people.

Singles:
1st Ka-Master
2nd Bladewise
3rd SilentWolf
4th Eggz
5 GIMPYFISH, OF COURSE.

Teams:
1st Ka and Otto
2nd Dan and Shane

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I swear, THIS TIME, I'm going to win one round of the tournament. ONE, ROUND.
I heard the story of you getting all excited because you were gonna be up against my brother in the tournament, then you got all cocky claiming that it will be a cake game and this will be THE tournament that you will win a round. After that, you got creamed by my bro and got all pissed off lol.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I wouldn't say pissed off. Or that it would be a cake game. I did say I had a chance since I wasn't up against Emo$ like I thought I was gonna be. And I had beaten him pretty badly earlier, so I was surprised when we had a pretty even match. Honestly, yeah, I expected to win, but that's how Smash rolls.

Chip.

you know what to do
Wow, good job Teddy!! =D
Way to go!
Were the finals recorded?

Yheh. . . BTW I want to apoligize for ea WA not showing up to GC; especially to Shane, I really would've enjoyed hanging out and going to the movies and stuff ='[

Snow sucks lmao. There ain't anything we could really do about it, so sorry for the no show again.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
hmm im jw, but has anyone played with vegas? i went to a tourney today and they are pretty good. O.o; i got like 5th lawl. or smoething. there were like 30 people though. so i guess its not too bad.

(also letting you know i didnt die, and still active =P)

good to bladewise getting second. o.o

Last edited:

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
not as much as it seems. and its definately not for the sake of smash. more like im in that area for some reason, and i see if theres any smash action. usually during break we go somewhere. other than that not much. maybe once in a while cause of my dads work.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
not as much as it seems. and its definately not for the sake of smash. more like im in that area for some reason, and i see if theres any smash action. usually during break we go somewhere. other than that not much. maybe once in a while cause of my dads work.
The correct answer is no.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow, good job Teddy!! =D
Way to go!
Were the finals recorded?

Yheh. . . BTW I want to apoligize for ea WA not showing up to GC; especially to Shane, I really would've enjoyed hanging out and going to the movies and stuff ='[

Snow sucks lmao. There ain't anything we could really do about it, so sorry for the no show again.
Yeah, i was pretty sad, we didnt do like anything friday until we got to Josh's at like 9.

Does anyone wanna come over this week? I wanna practice Mario so hes better than my fox again.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
No worse than you breaking into Football talk out of nowhere. Seriously, at least I'm talking about something Smash related.

And wtf, the last post wasn't even directly about Ness, I was talking about a match I had against Ka Master.

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm not talking about it every post.
And I'd talk about smash if people talked about interesting things in smash.. It's just so bland to talk about on here cause I see ness/flames that I usually am involved in.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I hardly talk about him EVERY post. I bring him up frequently because, hey guess what, HE'S THE ONLY CHARACTER I PLAY.

Seriously though, I don't care if you like me talking about Ness. He's my character, and I care about making him look good, so I'm gonna bring him up.

And there's at least...5 or 6 posts where I haven't brought up Ness.

Jem.

Smash Master
That's ****ing weird you're trying to make a fake character look good to everyone.. I'm sure people don't give a rats *** what you say about Ness. Or maybe that's just me. *Shrug*

Ademisk

Smash Champion
You really seem to have it out for Ness, I mean you can't even just call him ****ty, let it be done with, and let me play my character? Jeeze, calm the **** down Jem.

Jem your posts are usually a lot dumber than his. His also happen to be about Ness, that's sad.
Like Gimpy said, Shut up.

Eggz

Smash Hero
OttoB123 (11:37:32 PM): yea its real
OttoB123 (11:37:36 PM): + a banana peel
eggz2021 (11:36:46 PM): LOL
OttoB123 (11:37:58 PM): its all that and a crusty cat
OttoB123 (11:38:06 PM): that cat being jack
OttoB123 (11:38:48 PM): he was a cuchion of crust that will never leave my heart

Top Bottom