• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Chip.

you know what to do
Since it's break. . .

how about we come sorta really early tomorrow? Maybe we could leave at like 9 or something and get there at 3 or 4

unless your busy during that time, that would be **** if we could come then.

edit -

): that's gay nate can't come

Eggz

Smash Hero
I would actually prefer that you guys come early. I wanna see a movie and **** with my friend Ellie + you guys.

Come any time. If I don't answer my phone, use this number.

425-750-2227

my dad or sister will answer, just ask them for directions, and **** slap me awake when you come in.

Jem.

Smash Master
Does Andrew even know GC is tomorrow?
If not, someone should tell him, lol.

Jamie, myself, Eric, Red, and Arti aren't showing up so far. And maybe Nate.

Have fun guys and GL to my friends.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Does anyone know what determines the order video's show up on youtube after searching for somehing? e.g. "DJ combo" Has mine and Shane's 1.3 listed first, curious as to what determines that.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
i think order of uploading matters, match 3 was probably uploaded after 1 making it more recent maybe.

and then maybe amount of comments and views.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the standard is the mysterious "relevance"

when multiple things have the same relevance they just chose at random which ones are somehow most relevant, but they are always the same ones after it choses

i dont get it myself *shrug*

i wish it was most views or most recently added, but those are seperate options

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Ok i think ill be able to come tommorow, but apparently it doesnt seem theres going to be a lot of people there >_< oh well.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so this tournament is gonna be over by 6 pm eastern time right? i've got a podcast to record.

EDIT: somebody was supposed to reply right away, we changed it to sunday, so i'll be at gameclucks, sheesh.

Top Bottom