• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lmao why does pc have all those pics =P

redyoshi, stop getting ***** x_x it's embarrassing

kiwiii

Smash Lord
oh

i forgot about that part

sorry redyoshi lol

seriously though, i'll leave u alone. i'm pretty gullible too -_- i'll give u girl advice sometime LOL girls are dumb, just be confident about yourself haha don't worry too much about girls =P

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL i dunnno why this seemed like a good idea at the time.... probably because i was drunk but anyway im sorry red yoshi for being a d*ck LOL i make a pretty good slutty girl though =D . Anyway eggz make sure the links to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pics are not able to be like opened or anything becuase thats my ex gf (not milktea tho, my ex ex ) and thats just not cool. I really didn't expect this to be posted on SWF or anything i thought it'd just be some little harmless prank so sorry red yoshi. If it makes u feel better red hair gives you secret powers in melee just look at drephen and zoso and jiano.

Eggz on SW's account -

Sorry if no one has read the last like 30 pages of the GC thread, but every convo with red gets posted lmao

PC didn't know it was gonna be posted, so I'm gonna take it off until I talk to him about it lol. Sorry Red, you're just really shy so it was fun >_>
Dont think hes a **** or anything LOL hes way too nice.

edit - i feel like a **** lmao

Red.

Smash Ace
eggz: just shut up about calling me shy, I'm not like that anymore since may of 2007. u made a complete *** of me and I shall return the favor when u least expect it.

PC chris: I'm pretty mad that u wasted an hour of my time on IM. Impersonating a girl now u just got a prob or something

edit: I'm eating rosa's pizza right now at eastern WA university

eggz: just shut up about calling me shy, I'm not like that anymore since may of 2007. u made a complete *** of me and I shall return the favor when u least expect it.

PC chris: I'm pretty mad that u wasted an hour of my time on IM. Impersonating a girl now u just got a prob or something

edit: I'm eating rosa's pizza right now at eastern WA university
Red, you are shy, get over it. You're mad that PC "wasted" your time? Isn't all you do talk to me and Eggz on aim or play with your brother/dad? We're calling you know kthx. >__>

Red.

Smash Ace
I'm paying arti 10 bucks to take me to GC and leave me space in his car...

silent: I was doing that at dan because eggz was being a **** and disrespected my wishes..there, no more arguing about that stupid shy rumor.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm paying arti 10 bucks to take me to GC and leave me space in his car...

silent: I was doing that at dan because eggz was being a **** and disrespected my wishes..there, no more arguing about that stupid shy rumor.
you mean where i was really nice to you, asked why you weren't entering the tournament, and you freaked out just from me asking and were like "gosh i dont know! ARGH" looking away the whole time?

So I just entered you because traveling that far without entering was a complete waste?

pretty sure you're ****ing dumb if you're mad about being entered into an amazing tournament. and like half of the **** you said didn't even happen. all those "ginger jokes" i made? LOL what are you even talking about?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I love how it starts with "This is a fantasy based on reality" and then 30 seconds in you have some dude blocking bullets with his mind and taking out a squad of heavily armed soldiers with his bare hands/mind powarz. I think the Final Fantasy team has finally stopped being able to tell the difference between the two.

artifice

Smash Ace
more likely there engrish not so good ya know

also wouldn't be a FF with out magic. its kinda the one thing that links the games, that and some crystals and a dood named sid.

Red.

Smash Ace
you mean where i was really nice to you, asked why you weren't entering the tournament, and you freaked out just from me asking and were like "gosh i dont know! ARGH" looking away the whole time?

So I just entered you because traveling that far without entering was a complete waste?

pretty sure you're ****ing dumb if you're mad about being entered into an amazing tournament. and like half of the **** you said didn't even happen. all those "ginger jokes" i made? LOL what are you even talking about?
k now ur being a *******

u said to me at the tourney "Red I signed u up

just respect my ****ing wishes

I'm pretty sure ur ****ing dumb.I remember important **** that happens unlike u.

Chip.

you know what to do
Red please calm down
flame wars are pointless and dumb and only cause more hatred between you and Wewa
can't we all just get along? ^_^

Eggz

Smash Hero
yeah, good **** gimpy. runnin with the underdog i see. LMAO

Gimpy meant to post stop messing with red i think.

But uhhh Red get ***** etc. stop acting like a **** and just be nice and i wont feel obligated to clown you.

Top Bottom