• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Oregon is having a tournament the 29th that could be big. Could being the key word.. So you never know what to think.

But since GC is on the 29th as well, should easily be bigger than the oregon tournament.

Lyanth

Smash Rookie
Oregon is having a tournament the 29th that could be big. Could being the key word.. So you never know what to think.

But since GC is on the 29th as well, should easily be bigger than the oregon tournament.
ahhh i see! thanks ^^

and you guys should try a pichu foursome some time... >.<

BladeWise

Smash Lord
c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

lol tia is that bracket generator.

why does Pound 3 have to be the weekend of the Super Bowl and my best friend's birthday?
dammit. now I have to make decisions and crap.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

lol tia is that bracket generator.

why does Pound 3 have to be the weekend of the Super Bowl and my best friend's birthday?
dammit. now I have to make decisions and crap.
lol actually nacho-man beat you to the combo breaker..

anyways, think im gonna go actually find out what tia even is

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Few things...

Dec 29th - I think that works for me...

Tio Brackets - I use Tio, I just dont send them to anyone... Do they just want the GIF file of the bracket or the while *.tio file?
I can start to send them...

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Few things...

Dec 29th - I think that works for me...

Tio Brackets - I use Tio, I just dont send them to anyone... Do they just want the GIF file of the bracket or the while *.tio file?
I can start to send them...
eggz -
You go onto the website and you manually add it. I'll do it after the tournament if your there and i don't have to talk to that weird lazy guy.

Top Bottom